Congratulations Democrats!

Or McConnell saying that he intends to fully coordinate with the defendant?

And for that President to stonewall all Congressional oversight. Are these really the precedents the Republicans want to stand behind?

Agreed. The lack of foresight is astounding

I just don’t get it - why all this for Trump of all people?

The only thing I can think of is that they truly see him as “one of them”.

Hopefully the lesson to be learned by any future president (or really any government official):

Don’t solicit foreign governments to go after political opponents to help win domestic elections. And don’t illegally withhold congressional military aid to help win domestic elections.

See, politics sucks no?

He said that? Wow, when?

That’s the other thing I don’t understand. How did admitting one’s opinion was wrong become a character flaw instead of a sign of integrity?

1 Like

His actions have most certainly

BTW, Nadler is in teh house - and is the prosecution for the impeachment. Graham is jurist.

I bet he could be the fourth and fifth President impeached during a second term.

Think of this…If he is impeached 4 times he can claim to be impeached more than all other Presidents combined.

I say go for it!

:vertical_traffic_light:

1 Like

This might be a little off topic and I apologize if it its…is it true that Nadler has an insatiable culinary fondness for hot dogs?

Just wondering. Thanks!

:hotdog:

No love for the rule of law?

BTW when Jerry Nads was campaigning for the House Judiciary Chair he is on record proclaiming he would seek the impeachment of the Prez.
What a soothsayer oui?

How could that happen?

I have seen some truly remarkable posts; that post is without peer.

Only mobsters plead the 5th.why would they need to plead the 5th on a perfect phone call

That’s kinda why I figured at least some would grow a spine. Suprised they want to pass that on to their opponents. They’ll cry when it happens

Did you give a damn about that happening during the Clinton impeachment?

History has shown that has happened in the past, so to bitch about it now is rather partisan and petty, but expected I supposed.