Congratulations Democrats!

It would be a very, very long list if he uses that criterion to rebuke Senators who have made a comment about Trump’s guilt or otherwise.

Honestly, I never thought there would be an impeachment either. I didn’t think the current crop of dems in the House had the spine to actually hold this president accountable for his actions, despite the possible political risk.

That being said, we are now living in historic times. We have 2 living impeached presidents. I suspect this one will turn out like Clinton’s did, but it does bring about an interesting time in American history.

1 Like

No, it wouldn’t.

Yeah… Trump had an obligation to attain the evidence of the corruption of the Biden’s.

As for Trump bringing anything on himself, the impeachment started the day he announced his candidacy.

Wow…and everybody on all sides can’t dispute that…IF…they’re being honest? It will be interesting to witness the lib response to this request?

3 Likes

Apparently Ukraine has announced an investigation. An investigation into possible surveillance of former US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

We have to thank Sessions now.

He endured a lot of criticism at the time…mostly from President Trump himself.

Turns out it was the right thing to do.

:vertical_traffic_light:

1 Like

:joy::wink::rofl::grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

Start a new thread…Please and Thank You!!

1 Like

Life is always better than fiction!!

Hopefully Idiots Nunes and McCarthy will be cross examined.
I’d like to hear questions about why they were bought by foreign money to be Trump*'s loyal gophers.
I’m sure Idiot Nunes will add to the list of people and imaginary things to sue by including Parnas, MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, the sun, microphones, hotels, pens, and hotel stationary.

1 Like

It speaks to the legitimacy of the impeachment of D Trump.

Why would they be?

1 Like

…and we all know you’ll believe they’re lying if they exonerate Trump?

1 Like

So the criteria for Democrats having a spine is? Voting along party lines? Giving trump the best chances of a 2nd term?

1 Like

No it doesn’t. It’s an attempt at an off topic deflection. He asked you nicely.

1 Like

There is only one reason Trump prevented witnesses from appearing before the House of Reps inquiry/hearing. The only logical and reasonable reason is that their evidence would speak to his guilt, not his innocence.

…and no need for the 5th in your world.

Of the house actually had something on trump the Senate would convict.

Schiff

1 Like