Comparing Fox's coverage of Obama to their first two years of Trump

If that’s what you need to tell yourself to justify your support of this individual, more power to you.

Government plays very little role in my success or demise. I really haven’t given a ■■■■ about whether it’s Tweedle-dum or Tweedle-dee for long, long time because there’s NOTHING I can do about any of anything…cept what directly and sometimes indirectly crosses my path. Those that I personally encounter along my way…will be my witnesses to The Lord as to how I’ve positively or negatively affected their lives. Other than that…I don’t need yours or anyone elses justification. As far as power, I have all I desire. IOW…I do as my wife says. :sunglasses:

“The Trump tower meeting with Russians was about adoption.”

Yeah, most honest we’ve ever had.

There’s plenty of context to fuel your fire but when you’re done in your own reality…come back to what i actually said?

I quoted “what you actually said.” Trump is not the most “honest president we’ve ever had.” Simply saying what’s on his mind doesn’t make him honest.

Now if you’d like to discuss what I presented in the OP, please do-Fox’s double standard when it comes to covering Trump v Obama. If you have no intent on discussing that, then this is not a thread that welcomes such distractions and deflections.

Applying your response, in the pool of discernment, you’re in on the last step getting out.

If you’re not interested in discussing the topic of the thread, which is Fox’s double standard treatment of Trump v Obama, then please begin your final steps out of this thread! What you think about my discernment is irrelevant to the thread. Thanks!

No problem admitting Fox has a double standard regarding Obama and Trump, but then, so do CNN, MSNBC and every other media outlet.

But hey, ten internet points for calling out Fox’s politically motivated double standard while putting up a flashing neon sign pointing to your very own politically motivated double standard in who you choose to make the complaint against. Good job.

I simply scan headlines and pull facts about the headline from whatever news source I’m reading. As soon as I detect the slightest hint of spin, regardless of source, I simply skip over it. I’ve been around for a very long time and am able to interpret the news of the day without anyone giving me their spin.

Now this is some whataboutism! Thanks for providing us this perfect whatabout deflection!

You’re amusing.

So a video of Fox News people being right? Really got em there!

We’d like to see the stats on your numbers. Otherwise that’s all just blather.

Cali’s a poe.

Ok thank you. I guess I’ll stop responding to him also.