Compare/Contrast The Responses Between The Two Big Decisions

All birthing persons have the right to abortion on demand.

As for my decisions regarding keeping and bearing arms, is it any of your business? How is the 2nd Amendment an imposition on sheep?

1 Like

Fine. You choose the only other option. I’m fine with it, I actually prefer it.

You’re going to need a lot more EMTs and police dispatchers.

Good old left, fathers have no interest in their children surviving.

1 Like

effectively concealing a flintlock pistol is easier said than done

With skinny jeans, you have a point.

2 Likes

I have no problem with you “keeping and bearing arms”. The 2nd isn’t an imposition on me.

Good old right, dictating their morals on others.

It’s not Big Government Democrats like you Bob, it’s the people leading your party.

I’m not a Dem, so it isn’t my party. The extreme left disgusts me just as much as the extreme right.

:rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

“Keep and Bear arms”. We can carry them openly or concealed around here without a pemit.

Just like the amendment intended.

2 Likes

The taking of innocent lives should be of interest to everyone.

1 Like

Oh, dear…
:roll_eyes:

Not everyone believes as you do, yet you want to dictate how they live their lives.

you forgot the militia part.

Allan

If you showed you cared more about the, on this side of the womb, then moser people would take you seriously.

Gotta protect and preserve life inside the womb at all costs…moral imperative!

Once on this side? “Not my problem! Bootstraps, baby!”

Now that you’ve won, you are going to have to find some other moral cause to fight for that imposes absolutely no cost on you for fighting it.

Probably rolling back LGBTQ rights.

The right is good at fighting causes that don’t cost them anything.

2 Likes

My wife and I are godparents to an institutionalized man, who was born addicted to crack. Our adopted nephew. Don’t presume to know me.

2 Likes

The 2nd Amendment case? I agree.
Abortion I don’t. Common law at the time the Constitution was written did not make abortions before the quickening illegal. So a case can be made for historicity that makes it a 9th Amendment right.

Alito was very selective in the history he studied to come to the conclusion he did.

Goodie for you.

Doesn’t change a thing I said re: abortion and the upcoming war on LGBTQ.

Garbage, “quickening” can now be detected in days rather than months. All quickening was is proof there is a live baby in the womb, we no longer have to determine that by putting our hands on bellies. So fine, we shouldn’t prosecute anyone we can not yet detect is pregnant with modern science. Happy?