Companies Choosing Sides in the Coming Battle

Suddenly, without prior notice, YETI has declined to do business with The NRA Foundation saying they no longer wish to be an NRA vendor, and refused to say why. They will only say they will no longer sell products to The NRA Foundation.

Apparently Yeti has received some negative feedback as a result.

By the way, Yeti has a history.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/03/foghorn/yeti-reverses-austin-tx-store-gun-ban/

But we’re they yeti for it?

Looks like maybe Springfield Armory isn’t going to sell guns to Dick’s Sporting Goods anymore.

SA makes a fine 1911.

Corporate social activism…yeah, we’ve really devolved that far.

Yeah, but Kimber makes’em better.:slight_smile:

Looks like Mossberg is divorcing Dick’s

Springfield already has along with Field and Stream.

From what I read and heard Thursday Mossberg has joined in on the Boycott of Dick’s and other retailers taking an anti 2nd Amendment stance.

In even better news the attempt to drive a wedge between Ruger and the NRA failed at their shareholders meeting.

Ruger has made great strides since making the mistake of supporting he Clinton Gun Ban and other gun control measures and their own company ban on large capacity magazines.

May have to consider adding some more Ruger’s to the collection.

The good news is that I just received my Yeti cooler that says NRA all over it from being an NRA sponsor. Maybe it’ll be a collector’s item?

The NRA is also giving out stickers to cover the Yeti Logo.

That’s childish in my book.

Childish hell. Yeti decided this course when they vowed to break off any future support of the NRA.

It’s childish.

Explain exactly why NRA members should support them after the company made this decision?

One of the most effective and free forms of advertising is product logo placement. The more people you see with a given product the more likely you are to buy that product yourself.

These companies are making their own choices and NRA members are reacting accordingly.

"I’m going to pretend like you don’t exist and I didn’t buy your product. I’ll show you! "

“I bought this damned 500.00 cooler but I won’t advertise for you anymore”.

Now that’s funny.

Yeti earned it.

I’m ashamed a Texas company would participate in such a boycott of the NRA but, what the hell, I guess they don’t need our business anymore.

“I bought a $500 cooler to impress people. I ain’t smart. And now I’m going to slap a sticker on it 'cause I’m butt hurt, but I already wasted my money.”

Stickers. Yeesh.