Commerce Sec. Wilbur Ross cashes in

Also rented an apartment for like $50 a night from an industry lobbyist.

I mean really it’s a pretty long list at this point.

If Ross has broken the law, I sure hope the DOJ will but after they’ve cleaned up the messes prior. All criminals should be treated the same, regardless of the letter that precedes it.

Trump has already let his team know that he’ll pardon them for breaking US law. What have they got to lose?

1 Like

heck, this is how our head politician is running our country. and conservatives, yes conservatives, cheer him on. i told you guys they really weren’t conservatives…

1 Like

Yep.

Any other administration he would be out of there.

This will just be background noise.

You don’t believe they are capable of pursuing more than one criminal investigation at a time or something? :confused:

1 Like

This right here is the benefit of Trump eroding the public trust of the DOJ.

2 Likes

When I look at the evidence against Hillary, observe the investigation, the numerous indemnities given without any prosecution, the political bias, the collusion, the conclusions and the arrogance of believing they’re above the law and do not have to answer to Congress, as I said…fix the prior investigations before moving forward. When you compare the level of the investigation into Trump and Russian collusion based on virtually no evidence to the investigation of Hillary’s emails? “We” have a problem and I want it fixed…first.

…cept I told you this way before Trump was elected or did you forget the thread…“will Comey be fired on day 1”?

As suspected, you completely discounted the IG report, since it did not confirm your already developed biased conclusions. Enjoy hanging out with the tinfoil hat brigade. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I certainly don’t understand the CEC hatred towards Comey.

His actions helped Trump and hurt Clinton.

You can make your erroneous judgements but the IG report is being dissected right now and the only thing I’m seeing disagreement with about it is that “political bias didn’t affect the investigation”.

So they were right to not convict Clinton? As the IG report stated?

hate to break it to you but the corruption of the Trump team members is gonna go forward (with pleas and trials and verdicts) way before anything happens with Hillary.

see, the problem is they have to prove stuff in a court of law. not in the Carolinas or Georgia or Texas or on the Hannity board.

I can’t say. There hasn’t been an honest investigation yet.

I’m not the one making erroneous judgments about the IG report. I read it cover to cover. I stated from the beginning I would accept his findings on face value. I have no reason to question Horowitz’s character, integrity, or judgment.

I accepted his criminal referral on McCabe as being accurate. I accept his findings here as being accurate. His conclusions don’t mesh with your preconceived conspiracy theories, so you’re dismissing them, trying parse things, and frantically searching for any strands of something to validate your confirmation bias. It’s what conspiracy theorists do.

And it is this sort of behavior that is driven by the cult narrative promoted by Trump which is designed to do lasting damage to our nation’s Law Enforcement institutions. And it is shameful and sick to witness.

1 Like

I don’t just swallow what I’m fed. If it doesn’t add up, then why doesn’t it add up? You’ll have to forgive me for continuing to ask questions even though you’re satisfied.

At one point or another you have to start that the drip drip if only in your head

1 Like

Ah, there we go.

IG didn’t come to a conclusion you agree with so you discount it.

Maybe you should have an IG investigate the IG report.

1 Like