Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Yes. I have no reason to believe that he doesn’t believe that the media would love to have Hilary’s emails.

How do you know he wouldn’t be announcing it this way? This is what I cannot figure out. Trump loves attention, so why wouldn’t he say something that draws more attention?

He is also (factually) a habitual liar… so almost nothing he says can be taken at face value. He lied about where his father was born for Christ’s sake.

What queues does he give that make his statements a joke?

2 Likes

You continue to make my case. :+1:

No you didn’t. You aren’t providing a response and hiding behind “Trump hate” in order to avoid answering the question.

4 Likes

I can only chuckle. The very fact that you continue to ask the question, simply confirms what I’ve already stated. A reasonable person understands. Someone blinded by their hatred never will.

Unless you have a different question, we are done.

And why did he say “Russia”? Just pull that name out of a hat? And didn’t he later discredit our own intelligence community, saying he didn’t think it was Russia but maybe some 400 lb guy in his basement?

The guy’s a goof, and often unintentionally transparent, which is why he needs to lie to cover up what he said later on.

(Oh, and I think you mean “cue” :blush:)

That is Peek’s Modus Operandi.

1 Like

Typical tactic by you :joy:

You take a direct question and fawn over it for multiple posts without actually answering the question. Then you announce that you are “done”… without even starting :rofl:

1 Like

What I find to be fascinating is the misguided belief that continuing to repeat the same question over and over, after I’ve made it clear that I won’t answer, will magically yield a different result. :confused:

Well this is weird.

Some bullish posters here flew the coop and ran last fall when the heat in the kitchen was a little much for them. Right around the midterms.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve stated from the very beginning that I would accept Mueller’s findings, regardless of what they were. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to get the same commitment from some or most of the people mentioned above.

I welcome the release of the report and its findings, and not the version of events Trump’s AG wants us to see. I don’t find Barr to be particularly objective, so I look forward to the report and what it says.

5 Likes

Why continually lie about it, then?

1 Like

I had people i grew up with remove me the night of the election from fb lolol and they call other people snowflakes

2 Likes

No, he’s allowed to meet with Russians. That’s fine. It’s all the lying about it from the Trump admin that raised questions.

The Mueller report is not coming out tomorrow. A version of the report edited by Trump’s hand-picked Attorney General is going to be released. As alway with Trump supporters, facts are just an inconvenience to be brushed aside on the way to pre-ordained conclusions.

MAGA: Make America Gullible Again!

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like the post of someone attempting to participate in a political discussion forum in good faith.

Someone asked a question in good faith, and the response was “you’re too unreasonable to understand.”

In other words, you are making it personal and using an insult to dodge answering the question. That’s not good faith posting.

By golly…you nailed it!

My understanding is that the redacted Mueller report that will be released tomorrow may run to up to 400 pages. How long does it take to thoughtfully read 400 pages? Depends on the author, of course, as well as the reader.

But would it make sense to assume an average pace of 50 pages an hour and declare a moratorium on announcing conclusions for a span of at least eight hours so people asserting conclusions actually know what they are talking about?

Anything faster suggests that the poster’s mind was made up in advance of the data.

1 Like

Trump never told the Russians to hack into Queens emails. Stop listening to fake media.

He said in July 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to deleted emails from the private account Hillary Clinton used as secretary of State. “I think you’ll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Oooh more conspiracies.

Now libs saying Barr is covering up for Trump. Is that what Rachel Maddow is telling you all?

2 Likes

The Vegas line on the number of pages that are partially or fully redacted is at 225.

Would anyone take the under?

Info from Grand jury will be redacted…it’s the laws that libs implemented after Starr report.

So any restrictions on that blame democrats…after all they would be following the rules that they set forth.

Oh wait…that’s right. Democrats have two sets of standards/laws/regulations. One for them…and one for everyone elese.

1 Like