Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Fat donald will be in shackles right after he gets his ass kicked out of office in 2020. I’ll take all bets.

If it’s so apparent to you Mr. American, why would an elite American prosecutor not concur with your conclusion? I know, I know…lemme guess…you’re even more American…amirite?

You obviously read ZERo of the report.

But it also would not exonerate him of any crime. The president is more or less OJ Simpson right?

Do you disagree that Americans on the Trump Campaign, and in the Trump Whitehouse sought the Russians help in getting whatever they could of Hillary Clinton’s hacked emails?

It also says they could not exonerate him. What does that mean to you? Be honest…

It sounds like it. In fact the more I read this report the more I feel Mueller laid out the groundwork for Congress to impeach.

One thing is certain congress is reading this very closely.

Trump is way dirtier and way more corrupt than the dirtiest and most corrupt politician in Washington. he just says the two things you guys like so you look the other way (thus empowering him).

this crazy era isn’t Trump’s fault. he’s always been a crook. it’s his supporter’s fault.

1 Like

It would not have been illegal, but would have been a very clear admission of obstruction of justice.

Because Fox News said so.

Trump knew they had Hillary’s emails, and Trump wanted them released. How do you suppose he knew this…

I haven’t ever delved into this my friend. NEVER. I don’t care. There’s no influence I can have except to sit back and let this thing run it’s course. These are lawyers and “we” have a court of law. The special prosecutor chose to make up his team entirely of Democrats, there by inserting a huge political factor into something that should NEVER have been political. They have their chance to prove their case and if they can’t…it’s over. Now what I want, is an equal investigation going the other way. I want the same amount of effort going into this and determine whether or not, there was any wrong doing in how this whole “matter” began. If there is criminal wrong doing, I care. If not, I don’t.

Fair enough… I will go a step further and say I want Obama investigated for knowing this was happening and doing nothing.

He should have said to the Russians, knock this off and until you do we are imposing sanctions. And then say to the American people this is what is happening. Your social media is being inundated with false advertising against one candidate or for another. Don’t be duped!

He always fancied himself a straight talker…except on this.

I had my sister reeling last night on the phone when i said this about her hero. But the attorney in her knew I was right.

2 Likes

Why?..

Did I stutter through the rest of my post. He knew what the Russians were doing and let it happen. He allowed the Russians to cyber attack America and only when it was all over did he apply sanctions toward them. He allowed them to hack his own party chairman’s email and access the DNC server. Why?

…he had more leniency after the election? :sunglasses:

Not that election???:sunglasses:

This thing really works me up. In some ways Obama is more of an issue than Trump.

And he stated that he didn’t want to be seen playing partisan politics.

I actually agree with this, especially this part…

He should have said to the Russians, knock this off and until you do we are imposing sanctions. And then say to the American people this is what is happening. Your social media is being inundated with false advertising against one candidate or for another.

And there it is…politics above all else. Do that makes it right???