Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Depending on how you look at it, I would say yes to Clinton. At least he dropped any liberal initiatives like healthcare changes and pretty much went along with the Republican congress.

If the Senate wasn’t partisan we would have had President Pence long ago.

1 Like

I believe you. The non partisan Pelosi and Schiff would have taken care of it in ten seconds without even having to wait for the report…which did not find that Trump committed any crime.

I agree and I think that might be the course of action after Mueller testifies in front of congress in a few weeks.

If a president done a serious crime…damn straight he should be impeached.

Being stupid isn’t a crime, being undermine and manipulated by Intel isn’t a crime, having affair and lying about isn’t a crime.

What hurt the repugs that Starr keep the Bill Clinton in the nightly news. Personally It was embarrassed by his action…Starr. Not Clinton. And so were most American people.

“God sent this president “
I love watching the complete meltdowns at Fox News.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1119030557810352129?s=21

Being stupid isn’t a crime, but it makes you wonder if he is fit for the office. Same can be said for a President that gives orders that are routinely dismissed and not carried out by his staff.

1 Like

Or maybe he isn’t/wasn’t very familiar to dirty politics…which the Clinton had mastered to perfection.

2 Likes

i’m sure that’s it.

If you don’t think that there isn’t any crime in the report… you didn’t read the report.

“should be” has to weighed against practical factors like the carnage that impeachment would wreak on the country, when the next election is basically 18 months away.

I love this post!!!

1 Like

Did anyone catch this footnote?
“A possible remedy through impeachment for abuses of power would not substitute for potential criminal liability after a President leaves office”
D4cpzkRW0AMRVZ5

Is Mueller suggesting impeachment followed by criminal prosecution?

1 Like

I hope so, I think congress should definitely move to impeach the president.

It’s specifically raising the serious possibility of criminal liability when Trump leaves office.

This isn’t even funny. This is a nasty stain on American Politics and an embarrassment for the American

Replace the word “This” with “Trump” and I wholeheartedly agree.

I didn’t say there wasn’t any crime. I said the report states that they did not conclude that Trump committed a crime. Page 182, conclusion.
They didn’t conclude that he didn’t, that was just thrown in there to make clear Mueller’s biases.

Add “witch hunt” between This and is and I will agree with you.

No. It says they did not conclude that Trump committed a crime.
Besides, precedence shows that doesn’t happen…Bill Clinton and perjury.