Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Can’t prove any of this… but you can continue living in your safe space bubble.

All of the above!

So none of the stuff I listed ever happened?

This article sums it up pretty good. The last paragraph sums up the damage of this witch hunt and the title “show me the man, I’ll show you the crime” is spot on. All those Americans dragged into indictments were nothing but fishing expeditions of collusion that *never was and while the MSM and liberal Democrats were screaming Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller and his team were using Soviet tactics.

BIGGEST, MEGA HOAX ever played on the American people!

You didn’t answer my question…

The lies or actions I listed… did they happen or not?

I predicted a LONG time ago that anything less than Trump being straight up arrested, his supporters would dismiss this investigation as a failure. Everything seems to be falling into line …

The question is, how much of the actual report will John Q. Public get to see?

Some yes, some not like you stated. They have all been investigated. They were, individually and in total, determined not to be proof of collusion. You can’t just investigate them until you find an investigator who will pretend they are proof of collusion.
At most, if they all were as you say, they might arguably be worth looking into. That has been done by a team of experts for two years.

No Proof of Collusion by the Trump campaign is a long way from being just short of Trump being arrested. And Dems, at least many in this forum, have been expecting just that…Trump taken away or at least impeached for colluding with Putin.

So proof of collusion is the only bar that exists for Trump supporters to think that everything Trump and his associates did was fine?

Lying cheating and stealing is ok… just so long as it isn’t collusion?

Nobody said everything he said was fine. Shall we have a special counsel set up to determine if everything Trump says is fine?

If it’s revealed that Trump and all of the people associated with his campaign stonewalled foreign actors in their attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, and did nothing to aid these foreign actors, then this will be great and welcome news. I will be relieved to have reassurance that my President is not a complete idiot, or (even worse) an opportunistic cheat.

The words Trump, no, collusion, and Russia. Mind you those will be the only words not redacted across 1000 pages of the report but that will be enough evidence for either side to justify holding on to their already held beliefs.

Maybe they just don’t want to debate politics anymore?

3 Likes

Hold my beer.
Robert Francis O’Rouke

I can’t stop noticing all the usual suspect have gone poof and left the house so they don’t have to defend their position/propaganda they were pushing for the last 2 plus years.

And those that have remain are grasping at straws.

2 Likes

You can look up my past posts. I always thought the collision thing was thin. I believe he was clueless and stupid as usual.

However, the obstruction of justice charges are a different story. There may be something there and is worth investigating.

2 Likes

You weren’t one of pushers that I can recall.

Were they clueless? Keep in mind they didn’t take the bait that was set up by Stefan Halper as he attempted to insert spies in his campaign.

As for obstruction…what did he obstruct? That’s another open ended accusation.

Obstruction is destroying evidence that could be used against you. Lois Learner, Hillary comes to mind.

Does that bother you?

You can only obstruction if you destroy evidence? That’s new to me

Then tell us what precise evidence or action that Trump obstruct?