COMEY'S REVENGE: The Former FBI Boss RIPS REPUBLICANS in Twitter Tirade

I guess in the bitter minds of the trumptatos, using complete sentences is a “Twitter tirade”.

SAD!

Think what you will of Comey personally. But he is not wrong here. And it is definitely shameful what a cancer Trump and his sycophantic cultists are on this nation. They are undoubtedly reeking long-term damage upon our institutions and norms. And the worst part about it, is that they are doing it all in the name of Donald Trump of all people. A man who embodies the seven deadly sins. An overall horrible excuse of a human being. What the worst of the worst of humanity can envision.

FBI…Too big to fail, I guess.

now the intelligentsia is trying to corral the peasant Christians by using church language.

Next libs will be advocating a theocracy.

1 Like

Go troll someone else.

It was a typical and expected assessment of Mr Comey’s acumen in the domain of societal development, coming from one who clearly sees his own intellectual superiority. Of course Comey’s opinion was deemed to be superior to the failed vision of those whom the poster believes are deserving of the name “deplorable” or as the author calls them, “sycophantic cultists”. Hrrrrmff

There was the obligatory degradation of the president but notably and strangely, the author invoked a new metric by which the president should be measured. “The seven deadly sins” now have meaning to the liberals. Never mind that they are the foremost advocates for every sin known to man. No… now Mr Trump is being measured by which sins he is innocent of.
And the writer opines that he’s guilty of them all.

hrrrrmff

I have been a devout Christian and conservative for longer than most here have been alive.

Like I said, go troll someone else.

1 Like

Funny that the cons are not actually disputing the trings Comey is saying…

i noticed.

Wow, so much for Comey’s claim that he’s a Republican. Comey should have been indicted for his shameful handling of the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation. Clinton was clearly, obviously guilty of multiple crimes relating to national security, but Comey refused to recommend indictment.

I would love to but it’s hard when the truth you’re being told to believe is being said by a liar.

Comey just told you what Conan had been saying from day 1.

IG report………where are you?

Comey is describing you and Conan.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/fbi-agents-congress-subpoenas/

“Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell theDC.”

“Agents all over the country who love the bureau and are sickened by James Comey’s behavior and Andrew McCabe and Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch and the thugs like John Brennan-who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs.”…“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

The House and Senate Judiciary Committees can issue these subpoenas to the agents. Congress has to handle this mess. Another special prosecutor would still answer to Rod Rosenstein.

The Inspector General cannot question former members of the agency.

Where did you get this information from?

The OIG has jurisdiction over all complaints of misconduct against Department of Justice employees, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; Drug Enforcement Administration; Federal Bureau of Prisons; U.S. Marshals Service; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; United States Attorneys Offices; and employees who work in other Divisions or Offices in the Department of Justice.

That does not say that they cannot interview past employees. We know they can as is evidenced by Horowitz interviewing former Director Comey in his McCabe probe.

I didn’t mean “interview” when I said “question.” He has no jurisdiction over civilians.

so is Comey wrong?