Comey's Book to CBS

With Comey having been fired over 16 months ago, why hasn’t Hillary been indicted???

…drip, drip, drip…

You strike me as someone who would have loved the crazy conspiracies of JFK. Or were you just bummed that Cruz’s dad wasn’t a main character?

Are you going to answer the question or just pretend you are a spokesman for Maxwell House?

4 Likes

Have any details of the CBS deal been leaked yet?

No, I mean your predictions about all those dudes were totally wrong.

At the VERY beginning of all of this you said it was nothing. Now we have people locked up and cooperating.

Here’s what I don’t get about you. You sell cars, right? Are you not good at knowing when someone is conning you? Aren’t car salesmen supposed to be the ones doing the conning?

2 Likes

The details I’ve read - it’s moving around a few more sites now - is that Comey took meetings recently, the book was picked up and is going to be adapted by the writer who did “Captain Phillips” and “Breach”. There was a line in one article that said it will be a miniseries, though there was word that it had a “series commitment.” I guess that means, if it plays well, they will continue it as a series.