Comey's Book to CBS

I don’t know if this is “Politics” or “Outside the Beltway” - anyway, I just read in a publishing ind. newsletter that Comey’s book, “A Higher Loyalty” was picked up for a limited series by CBS.

1 Like

Good news everyone!

I have a great title for the series.

“Six Ways from Sunday”

As in

from Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States | Washington Examiner

“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.

Comey’s title got changed from…A Hillary Loyalty. Don’t worry though, his epilogue is being written right now.

Well, that can’t make the Tea Partiers/Fiscal Conservatives/Religious Right (aka Run of the Mill Republicans) happy.

Goes, under the category of when libs don’t like reality they make it up and put a new one on TV… Then believe it. It’s like the stupidest movie ever made… JFK with Costner…

yes… making people unhappy is the important thing…

This isn’t about your favorite politician.

Well, not entirely.

What? You don’t believe Mueller will find Russian collusion? That’s Islamaphobic, racist, Nazi talk. :sunglasses:

I think he has already found it with Roger Stone. But will there be more? That is the question Cohen and Manafort will help him answer.

lol…it’s fun watching the left and it’s media induced fantasies.

Ok…when I say go…hold your breath until it happens. Ready? Set? Go… :sunglasses:

J/K

You’re awfully cocky for someone who’s been wrong about this stuff at almost every turn.

2 Likes

Yes, Stone is there to have three stories rotating, when one gets old. It was Manafort, Kushner and Flynn in the media’s rotation of noting burgers… Now it’s Manafort, Cohen and perhaps Stone…

Notice the story is about long interviews, not anything found in them…lol!

Stone was in direct contact with Guccifer 2.0 before the email dump on Wikileaks.

Guccifer 2.0 turned out to be Russian Intelligence.

We used to call that sort of thing “Bad”

2 Likes

I’ve not been “wrong”. I’ve just not yet been proven right but it’s dripping redactedly along.

Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Pappadoodle or whatever, Gates.

1 Like

No, you’ve been wrong. Flynn did not withdraw his plea agreement. The IG report did not expose the massive bias you assured us existed and was going to prove definitively that Clinton should have been prosecuted. Just for starters.

1 Like

I am so glad you’re taking this position as to me being wrong. Me…I’ll hold the line and continue waiting on the truth and the whole truth to be unredacted.

Yes…it did expose the massive bias. Strozk…fired. McCabe…fired. Comey…fired. Page…“resigned”. The IG said that there wasn’t enough information for him to say that the bias affected the decision making process at the top. He DIDN’T say, it didn’t exist. Don’t worry though, it’s also a long way from being finished…drip, drip, drip…