COMEY GOES CRAZY: Fired FBI Boss Publishes Vicious Op-Ed, Says Trump ‘Eats Your SOUL’

Originally published at: COMEY GOES CRAZY: Fired FBI Boss Publishes Vicious Op-Ed, Says Trump ‘Eats Your SOUL’ | Sean Hannity

Disgraced former FBI boss James Comey published a scathing op-ed Wednesday regarding Robert Mueller’s final report; blasting President Trump and viciously claiming the Commander-in-Chief slowly “eats your soul.”

“What happened to these people?” asked Comey, referencing Attorney General William Barr and outgoing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. “I don’t know for sure. People are complicated, so the answer is most likely complicated. But I have some idea from four months of working close to Mr. Trump and many more months of watching him shape others.”

“Proximity to an amoral leader reveals something depressing. I think that’s at least part of what we’ve seen with Bill Barr and Rod Rosenstein. Accomplished people lacking inner strength can’t resist the compromises necessary to survive Mr. Trump and that adds up to something they will never recover from,” adds Comey.

“Mr. Trump eats your soul in small bites,” he concludes.

Read Comey’s full op-ed at the New York Times.