Comey gets a subpoena! Who cares?

We get it. You’d love to learn. What else ya got?

I don’t need anything else. It was a DNC/ Hillary/ justice department decision. I just want know exactly how sleazy it got. And you do not.

Again, we get it. You want to know things.

I’m thinking the third branch of government might have been involved in there, too, for some reason.

That’s probably just an indication of how deep the conspiracy goes.

Not yet!..

What has he been working on for a year? Carter Page says he has not been contacted by Huber… You would think they would want to interview him at least…

Again, we get it. You do not want to know things.

1 Like

Sure

10 whatevs

He’s been working on the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, FISA abuse, and the Chinese and Russians hacking Hillary’s server. That’s a lot.

You can tell just by the characteristics of the people hyping it that Huber will be the biggest face plant since the IG’s report was supposed to blow the lid off Hillary Clinton and the Democrats but (mumbled some kind of conspiracy theory).

You literally don’t have to know anything else to know this is another bunch of nonsense, with another conspiracy brewing to explain it away.

3 Likes

Yet not one subpoena or interview anyone can find… hmmmm…

And he worked deeply with Horowitz on the IG report. What happened to that big nothingburger?

No leaks, I like that, Sessions said he was going to put a stop to that and it sounds like he did.

We will find out on the 5th, stock up on popcorn because heads will explode.

This makes it certain it will be another face plant.

When that happens, what will be the reason you come up with for it being far less than the conspiratorial types were promising?

I’m not worried, are you? What are you going to do if I’m right? Go out side and scream.

I will confidently predict that this will be another conspiracy face plant for you and the other fake news consumers, and you will explain it away with another conspiracy theory, and then later that same day you’ll be off touting the next conspiracy theory, never once stopping to think “Why is so much of what I believe not true?”

5 Likes

I was promised by a poster in this forum that Trump was going to declassify and release it like a month ago.

Wonder what hahahappened.

1 Like

We will see, I’m looking forward to seeing those texts from the Trump haters.

I’m looking forward to Mueller’s report on Manafort tomorrow, although I don’t think anybody knows what will happen.