Comey gets a subpoena! Who cares?

I’m looking forward to Mueller’s report on Manafort tomorrow, although I don’t think anybody knows what will happen.

Because republican scandal mongering always works out so well. Just go from stepping on one rake after another.

I wonder the same thing. He may be getting some bad advice from career government types. Or he may be getting ready to declassify soon. Personally, I think he’s waiting until Mueller shows his cards. If he ever does. The art of the deal.

you’ve caused me to guffaw.

1 Like

I worry we won’t see you again after this latest q-anon theory you’ve hitched your wagon to doesn’t pan out.

You’re on the wrong side of history!

It was supposed to be “Red October” to the Qanon nutjobs.

Did Q tell you that?

Q is hope to those who see the corruption!

Something fake news will never tell you and that’s to think for your self and do your own research, that’s why I created this Reference for everyone to make their own decisions based off of facts.

Do republicans ever get discouraged when their scandal mongering turns up nothing?

Nope, the fact that the scandals never bear fruit is simply proof of how deep the corruption runs.

If the Fox News narrative were true, then the time to have investigated and arrested everyone was when Republicans were in control of bough houses, the Presidency and the Courts.

Instead all we got were Veritas Edited Videos all of which flopped.

It’s almost like watching the rhapsody folks, selling all their stuff every so often, when a preacher convinces them that the end is near.

Yes, they have no law enforcement power. Dems are going to do the same thing.

Time is flat circle.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:wink: I see the corruption and so do you!

Comey has filed suit to avoid a closed door hearing.

In their filing on Thursday, Comey’s lawyers claimed Republicans would leak parts of his testimony “to mislead the public and to undermine public confidence in the FBI and the DOJ during a time when President Trump and members of his administration and campaign team are reported to be under investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and other law enforcement authorities.”
“The public record shows members of the Joint Committees leaking what suits them and maintaining the secrecy only of what does not. Witnesses who appear before the joint committees are powerless to counter or contextualize the distortions of their testimony that are leaked to the press,” Comey’s lawyers added.

You left your Wiki open.

Good. These spineless, complicit cowards in the GOP need to be smacked down for their corruption and attempts to run interference for their Master. This is OUR government, not theirs. They are our civil servants. We deserve transparency, not some shell game by a bunch of people who are driven by hatred of their fellow Americans.

Democrats enjoy playing games in general

My favorites are Monopoly and 500 Rummy.