Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

You’re the one that’s desperately trying to get my attention…you and other lib.

Why?

Comey said he hasnt been a republican since 2012, he said it on CNN for all to see… SOOO?

Factually incorrect. Three gave to Clinton’s campaign.

For the win:

Federal regulations prohibit the Justice Department from considering the political affiliation or political contributions of career appointees, including those appointed to the Special Counsel’s Office. So the implication that Mueller is making politically motivated hires is quite a stretch, as he is legally prohibited from considering their political affiliations.

2 Likes

What are you afraid of?

LOL So he hires Hillarys attorney to part of his team. He hires the losing candidates lawyer “Jeannie Rhee”, to investigate the winning candidate, and your totally ok with that lol? Kinda saw you side stepped that one.

Not sure your point?

Yeah, I’m okay with that. She was also partner at Mueller’s law firm.

Why would you have a problem with her investigating the Trump campaign?

She’s not Mexican or anything, is she?

As well as Trump donating to Hillary over the years. I suppose you forgot that…

Didn’t Trump just hire Bill Clinton’s lawyer?

Why yes he did!

Lol…I’m having some sporting good fun here Conan.

The exact opposite of being bothered.

That’s what I figured…lib.

Its all in the verbal nuance. No " EVIDENCE " of political bias. Evidence must consist of writings or recordings or witnesses. If none exist, evidence does not exist. The report does not say there was no political bias, just that there is no " evidence " of political bias.

1 Like

Exactly…and Jay knows it.

He isn’t as stupid as he looks.

What actions did they take that were outside of protocol? Many, of course, but all those actions harmed the Clinton campaign.

Neither did I say there was no political bia
If you guys stopped trying to guess what you think I believe and listen to what I actually say, you’d have a lot easier time of the of it.

Then spit it out Jay instead of playing games.

hahah i cant even begin to count how many post and threads we had on opposite sides.

Yup he played the field, had to donate to get business.

I’ll give you this my friend, when it comes to politics, you are always wrong, but you are agreeable in being incorrect all the time. :sunglasses:

I’m pretty sure you were part of the conversation yesterday with me and @DOLOOP about how nice it will be if/when we can all get back to just debating each other on the merits of good old fashion issues, instead of being forced on the same side of providing a defense of this nation’s heart and soul from the onslaught of Trumpism and its cancerous rage. I genuinely hope we can get back to those days.

1 Like

Yup its official, Mueller bypassed TS Ellis and got judge Amy Bergman to sign the Manafort jail order. I guess when you dont like a judge, just bypass them and find one you like?