Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

Get out of here with that nonsense. You wouldn’t know principled conservatism if it smacked you upside the head. I opposed basically everything Obama did, said, and tried to push.

I see you have not been critical of Elizabeth Warren. Big Warren fan are you? After all, you do side with her on increasing taxes on American consumers and businesses via tariffs. Way to go you big Warren fan you.

See how absurd that sounds? Probably not.

Not special.

Just better at you than working through my biases.

Which, as I said, is not saying much since you have set the bar very very low.

You notice what you want to believe. The truth is NebraskaFootball is a conservative who posted on the old forum in opposition to Obama/DNC policy for years

1 Like

Is Conan raging today goody? I’m sure you won’t answer! :joy:

I was really disappointing when Ben Carson didnt get the nomination! OHH well

Like I said, you would not know a principled conservative if he smacked you upside the head. :rofl:

Enjoy the bromance with Conan. You two should get along swimmingly.

1 Like

deflection from admitting plausibility of being an Obama sycophant is duly noted!

Mueller is a Republican. Comey is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican.

None of this matters to you.

But yet I manage to get under your skin for some reason.

I’ve taken what seems to be highly intelligent individual and turned him into…well you.

And all his team are hillary DNC donors, one of which was Hillarys personal Lawyer, Jeannie Rhee! No bias there at all.

You can’t seem to ignore me for some reason…why?

Are you weak?

Now you’re just a boring troll. We have enough of those around here already. At least some of the others have the wit to make it entertaining. Do better.

I’ve been around the old forums for at least a decade and I can assure you that NF is not a liberal.

1 Like

Good thing neither of them have any power right now…

phew!

So you walked in the voting booth with them this election?

Did I hurt your poor widdle feelings? I’m sorry. I know you’re a delicate flower. I’ll try to be nicer to you lil guy. Here, now feel free to have the last word, to make yourself feeeeeeeel a little better.

1 Like

Kind of like trump saying “Believe me”? LOL

Come on Attreyu, Trump’s bashing of Comey is 10 fold the amount of times. Comey responds to Trump once in a while on Twitter but nothing remotely close to the amount of times Trump tweets about Comey…

1 Like

That seems to be good enough for you, so whats the problem?

deflection denied.