Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

He’s firm believer in two tier justice system.

I agree it is a slippery slope putting any man above country, but you are still deflecting about my obama statement , and lack of criticism in his admin.

You need to go back through your posts.

I understand your hatred towards me…it’s mutual.

Newbie, you have not been around here long enough, nor shown the intellectual capacity yet, to know where people stand on past administrations.

Hang on. Maybe just meeting should be obstruction. Think about who all Trump and team have met with.

seems that way. I am more a Dershowitz kind of guy than anything. I like what he offers, at least he is consistent.

What are those two tiers? The one where they investigate Democrats and tell the whole world all about it against protocol and the one where they investigate Republicans and all their worshipers demand that the investigators be jailed?

He was?

Not what I remembered.

Does Dershowitz have one of those PhD law degrees or the other one?

He definitely was. But let’s talk about your opinions of the presidency when Obama was in and how ninety percent of them are the exact opposites now.

1 Like

That started long before Trump.

Trump simply capitalizes on it and takes it to a whole new level.

I tell you what, next a dem is under federal investigation, stack the entire special counsel with rnc donors, and lets see how it turns out for you. FYI I am against it.

Once a lib hero is now dreaded enemy.

But they see libertarianism as a one way street when it fact their is multiple roads.

I don’t hate you. I just recognize what you have devolved in to at this point. You used to at least pretend to have principles and convictions. But you threw them in the trash for your Master.

And if you hate me, it is only because I do not bend the knee and kiss the ring of your Master. Unless you’re saying now that you hate principled conservatives who stick to their ideals in addition to your hatred of the evul libruls. :drooling_face:

See I am center of everything. I believe in simple civics. Your rights begin where mine end, and visa versa.

I’m sure you see EXACTLY what you want to see…

And we notice the DNC and Obama is your master , duly noted.

And so will you…unless you somehow think you’re different…maybe even special.

He still breaks out his Obama pom poms when no one is looking. :wink:

He didn’t hear wrong, it’s exactly what their man crush said and trumpsters will believe anything!