Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

Gee, were they able to stop it? Every argument you guys come up with is pretty hollow.

Except one person. There’s one person you don’t question.

1 Like

That’s what flat earthers and anti-vaxxers say.

1 Like

he always was. He’s a member of the SES as is Huber and Sessions and Rosenstein etc etc etc.

Sean Hannity:

This thing could have been 50 pages or so, and basically just a summary of several Hannity monologues and it would be the truth.

It doesn’t seem he is even going to address the IG report. He’s going straight to “We know what Hillary did, but let’s cover it again!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No hypocrisy in your posts or anything

He knew a few weeks ago. This was all prepared …

Except I don’t believe in flat earth and I believe vaccination saved hundreds if not billions of lives through the years.

Okay but it’s the same thing with a different subject. “Question everything” is always the argument of last resort.

If it turns out to not be true will you admit you were wrong or will you double down on hypocrisy?

The IG also said the meeting on the tarmac with Clinton and Lynch were about grandchildren, lynch doesnt have grand children. LOL! Horowitz is an Obama appointee do remember that.

1 Like

So you take everything at face value.

Sorry. Quoted wrong person.

Still getting used to the new site

1 Like

Conan, I get the frustration here, but the IG report was a dud, you know its a dud when the IG actually admits tha the tarmac meeting was about grandkids. Your telling me Clinton held his plane at lynch’s exact tarmac to talk 30 minutes about grand kids? Lol what a joke.

I haven’t read that part yet, getting sidetracked ATM.

Keep in mind we are talking about 1 grand kid…just one between both of em.

Interesting.

An FBI attorney who worked on the special counsel’s Russia investigation until earlier this year sent anti-Trump text messages to a colleague, including one exclaiming: “Viva le Resistance.”

The attorney’s comments are revealed in a Justice Department inspector general’s report released on Thursday.

The lawyer is not identified, but he worked on the Hillary Clinton email investigation and was the FBI’s lead attorney on the investigation into Russian election interference. He was assigned to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation soon after it began in May 2017 and left in late February of this year after some of his private messages were shared with the special counsel.

Worked on Mueller until late Feb of this year.

Yup! That is correct

We all know Strzok was a crook, but Horowitz cant even admit the Lynch/Clinton Tarmac meeting was improper, we really are becoming an Oligarch.

:smile:

I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to provide a link, when you cut-and-paste from the Gateway Pundit.

Apologies. Daily Caller.

Same difference, anyway.