COMEY CAVES: Former FBI Boss Agrees to Testify Before Congressional Lawmakers

Originally published at: COMEY CAVES: Former FBI Boss Agrees to Testify Before Congressional Lawmakers | Sean Hannity

The disgraced former chief of the FBI agreed to testify before Congressional lawmakers this week; reaching a tentative deal to speak privately with legislators about Hillary Clinton’s botched email server investigation during the 2016 presidential election.

“The former director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey, has reached an agreement with Republican lawmakers to testify behind closed doors about investigations into Hillary Clinton’s email server and whether President Trump’s campaign advisers colluded with the Russian government to steer the outcome of the 2016 presidential election,” writes the NY Times.

“Grateful for a fair hearing from judge. Hard to protect my rights without being in contempt, which I don’t believe in. So will sit in the dark, but Republicans agree I’m free to talk when done and transcript released in 24 hours. This is the closest I can get to public testimony,” Comey tweeted Sunday.

Comey’s agreement sets the stage for a high-stakes showdown between the former bureau boss and his GOP critics; many of whom argue he intentionally let Clinton off-the-hook during her run for the White House.

Read the full story at the New York Times.

I find that man to be disgraceful.

I’m not sure what’s the purpose of this…we already know for a fact that he lied when he said he didn’t write the report until after he interviewed Hillary…when we all know he wrote it two months prior.