Come on down Rudy... You are the next contestant

There really is no good way out of this

Rudy Giuliani has repeatedly said he was working for the US government. Good luck with privilege.

:rofl:

Of course not. Asking the President of another country to re-open a long since closed investigation into your chief political rival, and appointing your personal attorney as the point man, to help your electoral chances is totally cool with Cult 45.

I am old enough to remember when you claimed to be Trump’s harshest critic. My how times have changed.

He’s also stated numerous times that with respect to Ukraine he was working to protect his client.

That phone is in the Potomac.

Protect his client from what?

Nope. There really is not.

Is it beginning to sink in yet just how bad this is, Trump fans?

my hunch is guliani ignores the subpoena.
and ends up getting disbarred

Pompeo is next. Appears he took part in the call

I’d be shocked if he were not also in on the decision to move the call to the code-word server. Because he is smart enough to know what Trump did was highly problematic. I wonder what he will do next. He does not want this to be the end of his political career. Does he go down with the ship, or break ranks?

It’s worse…

1 Like

I’ll let Rudy explain it.

What legal implications was there for Trump?

You know that literally the first question they will ask him will be is if he was working for Trump personally and that’s a million times worse, right?

The Mob

And why don’t I think that will be the last instance we find out about?

1 Like

I used to like Rudy, but I don’t really like him anymore.

1 Like

1 Like

Judge Napolitano disagrees.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1178768377747312640

1 Like

“according to two American officials with knowledge of the call.” Trump should be ■■■■■■■■ bricks right about now.