Combetta and Pagliano both lied in official FBI interviews

Not in DC…or any other lib enclave.

56 grand jury subpoenas, 5 court orders and 3 search warrants in the Midyear investigation.

You’ve worked yourself up into a lather. Come back when you have a grip on yourself.

Flagrant liars received no justice nor delivered any new information and walk away? I dont think so. The IT guys are cooked even if they dont feel the water getting warmer yet

How many testifying before grand juries from Clinton?

I’m not in a lather at all.

You are. I can tell by the silly logic mistakes in a lot of posts in various threads. You’re moving the goalposts now.

Why didn’t they indict Combetta? He wasn’t a target. They wanted to fry bigger fish. They also didn’t have a very strong case.

How did immunity for Cobetta protect Clinton? It didn’t. If anything, it jeopardized her more. That is, if she had anything to be in jeopardy about.

Then stop following me around. Just leave me alone.

Give yourself peace. Step away.

what did immunity for combetta provide? nothing new.

So he burned the candle at both ends and got away with it.

You replied to me in this thread. Get a grip.

He admitted to erasing the archives after immunity.

it was more like “after the fix was in” Combetta took credit

I didn’t make you reply back.

Give yourself some peace. Step away.

Mills attended hillary’s interview , not to help but only because she didnt trust hillary

Clinton has needed handlers to keep her from putting her own neck in the noose for years.

America is a LIB enclave.

In case you hadn’t noticed, we LIBS are everywhere.

:smile:

And she was also a witness.

Talk about being allowed to calibrate between one another.

Since you brought up you and the other libs , I hope you guys are keeping an eye on Joe Scarborough these days and especially nights. I dont want his TDS to cost him his life like Anthony Bourdains did

So are fleas and mosquitoes .

What is wrong with you?

Only where you find filthy Conservatives.