Colorado commission has Masterpiece Bakery in its crosshairs again

Wow 1600 comments about a transgender cake. This is the conversations will be having in the west whether someone should have a cake baked for them who is polygender cis transgender when the mullahs decide to nuke us.

You certainly feel confident in stating what every black person would or wouldn’t do. Goose…gander.

If you were capable of honesty you could admit you would never expect a black barber to comply with a request for a KKK haircut regardless of whether he complied or not. That instead you would enthusiastically and vigorously defend his right not to on the basis of the request being offensive to him.

For the 1000th time…

The KKK is not a protected class. As a black man I can discriminate all day towards a member of the KKK. I am not violating any laws.

Last I checked, celebrations for people of a protected classes is not a protected class. The baker wasn’t refusing service because of the person’s race/sex/gender, the baker was refusing service because the person wanted to celebrate their race/sex/gender.

If the customer had ordered a type of cake the baker offers, there would have been no problem.

Unlike you, we are capable of seeing the difference between a person who chooses to participate in a group that wants to ethnically cleanse all blacks, jews, gays, etc… from the face of the earth and someone who is more comfortable being called “him” instead of “her.”

We’re actually being pretty patient with you.

Except its not.

Dude, you are attempting to speak for all black people and have the nerve to ask me how I would know what every white person would or wouldn’t do? All you did is repeat yourself.

What is a protected class? Do you mean employment discrimination, based on sex and color?

No, he will no have participated.

What does any color represent to anyone?

They haven’t been addressed-they’ve been brushed aside because they demolish your point.

Anyone can interpret any way they want. Because a customer holds a meaning for a certain item does not necessitate the producer also hold that meaning for the cake.

There was no harassment. Simply a request to bake a blue and pink cake.

If that threatens his soul, and he’s also not screening EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER who comes through his door to make sure they’re not going to be using his cake in a way that might also threaten his soul, then those beliefs can’t possibly considered 'deeply held." “Selective” is the word you’re looking for.

I’m simply using your logic.

PLEASE STOP YOUR ABUSE OF GUEST. ADDRESS THE POST NOT THE POSTER.

No, No, and No.

I asked for examples from @DMK in which a product maker was held responsible for how their product was used after it left their ownership.

Being sued does not connote that. Please keep up with what is being discussed.

No, you didn’t. His response was in direct response to me asking for examples-what @DMK was referring to was a goalpost move from the point I was making.

I didn’t change it to that. You mentioned participation, so i addressed it. I didn’t change anything-I simply responded to something you said. Again, please keep up.

YOU mentioned participation here first to me:

I simply responded to that point. No need. Don’t dare accuse me of being disingenuous when I was simply responding to something YOU stated.

Sure it does. It proves the point quite well. The US legal system is not a church.

I’ve already addressed that it’s not valid to compare a premeditated illegal act using a gun to a baker baking a blue/pink cake for a non-illegal act.

This is a ridiculous argument. Your example is about absolute racism, which is certainly not condoned in the Bible.

We are talking about deeply held RELIGIOUS beliefs of the baker.

Big difference.

And will you start taking your own advice?

Well, it is nice to have you admit the real problem here. You think it’s fine to refuse a customers request if you agree with the moral objection raised but not if you don’t and apparently can’t see the problem with that.