Colorado commission has Masterpiece Bakery in its crosshairs again

If a belief you have is not part of the religion that you follow, THEN ITS NOT A RELIGOUS BELIFE.

It has. We’ll be along directly.

Battling religions

And? The discussion is about whether the court can decide whether it is a valid religion by virtue of it not being an organized religion or held by any number of other people. It has to be a religious belief, yes, what it does not have to be is a recognized, approved or shared religion.

Yeah! Let’s make 'em do what we want! Indecent humans!

The baker is Christian, thus his belief about transgender IS NOT part of Christianity and is NOT a religious belief.

I don’t know if you were begin sarcastic, but to many on the left, their “religion” is government.

When did you graduate to bull ■■■■ artist?

Like you know… or have any say in it.

I was born an artist. The qualifiers came later.

1 Like

nope, but then again you dont see artists trying to limit who they sell to. See his religion or faith is a non issue for me. You dont like gays? Good for you. You sell stuff to the public? You need to follow the law and sell equally regardless. had the board not bothered to mention his faith this issue would have been over with.

Yes I do know, there’s this book that Christians follow called the bible, you might have heard of it.

Do you know how many different Christian denominations there are? Each one has a different interpretation.

Point out something in the bible about transgender.

Dont run away from the debate. I made the point that many many people have many many different interpretations of the bible… and they THEY dont need to convince you of anything.

Every whopper ever made is a one of a kind item. No two whoppers have exactly the same amount of seeds, same amount of mayo, ketchup, mustard.

Subway specifically calls their employees Sandwich Artists.

As for your museum quip, well it’s not a whopper but a Big Mac, but same principal.

Interpretations are irrelevant, point out any mention of transgender in the bible.

You dont seem to understand. I am not the one who will take the case to court. I may not even agree with whatever the rationale is in the mind of the religious person who is being oppressed. I dont have to agree and neither do you. You know there are religious denominations that oppose lib transgender perversion. Some are Christian. And they will take their case to court and their religious scholars will defend their position. If by looking at the number of different Christian denominations, you cannot see the likelihood of at least one of them having a doctrinal position against transexual perversion, then you can continue in your make-believe world without debating me.

No two farts are identical. But we dont recognize fart artists.

Well… not generally.
Loz's magnificent 7-tone fart symphony - the #1 video in the world, for one day in May 2015. - YouTube