Colorado commission has Masterpiece Bakery in its crosshairs again

Sure…go ahead.

True. Even one special exemption opens the door for a flood of exemption requests. The litigation will never end.

“His refusal and dislike of gays” is false. They can walk in his store and buy anything they like. Only refusal is for custom made wedding cakes.

He’ll also refuse to bake a Halloween cake or a KKK one.

I’m certain you already know this, but I’ll keep pointing out the lies.

I haven’t heard of anyone suing him for refusing to bake a Halloween cake.

It’s only the LGBTQ who are out to get him.

The Church of Secular Puritans has more tentacles than 100 octupi. Let the stoning begin!

Yeah! That guy needs to just submit!

Yeah! He keeps it up we’ll be arguing about stones!

• 5 for “spurious”

Stunning. You don’t?

There we go. Preach it brother plasma! Amen!

You going to chunk the first one?

As watcher pointed out…that’s not true. He refused to sell a wedding cake
.a plain old wedding cake…

Even with the facts you still just dont get it…

Serious or sarcasm?

Nope…camt find my size

You’ve attempted to make a freedom of speech issue because you can hide behind it.

:slight_smile:

My only thoughts came directly from the SCOTUS decision.

Go sue a cake maker.

^^^^This^^^^

(((slaps forehead)))) You’re right. I shall walk the cobblestone streets barefoot to show my penance. :wink:

I hope they win. Then watch when the shoe is on the other foot and withness the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I don’t think it is hatred towards Christianity. I think it is a terrible insecurity that causes them to force others to have to accept them. If they can’t win in the private lives, they will win in a public forum.

It is the “flavor of the day” cause. Unfortunately, they are doing more damage to their cause then if they would just have tolerance and respect for other’s beliefs. I will guarantee there are a lot of gay and transgenders who are not on board with this.