Collusion on Trump

Has nothing to do with what I posted.

Rosenstein, along with Sessions recusal from the Hillary investigation.

Yeah, with his Kenyan anti-colonial trickery, Obama sicced the Justice Department on Bush, McCain, and Romney by . . . uh . . . something something something pointless failed impeachment nonsense by two US representatives five months before Obama was elected. So wily:slight_smile:

1 Like

Libs are part of a hive. Two representatives is no different that every lib on the planet.

That’s weird, as the Democrats had a majority in the House and Senate then. Somehow, Bush was never impeached. Not a good sign for your “hive” thesis.

1 Like

I understand. He was just privy to what was being presented, has a lot of experience, saw right through the BS, called them out on it and has given them a short period of time to produce the document outlying the scope of what they are entitled to investigate.

So when he reviews those documents and rules in favor of Mueller, you will say…what?

They seriously put this one their news? How stupid do they think their viewers are? [don’t answer]

Muellers Mum. Cohen is going to break.

He’ll have a decision that can be read and I’m confident his position will make logical sense. It’s when it doesn’t…that I question it. Lynch and Bill Clinton secretly meeting on a tarmac, 3 days prior to a prosecutorial determination that would have affected them both and then saying all they did was discuss golf scores and grand children does not make sense and I don’t believe that.

Why would a Trump appointee - Rosenstein - be adverse to investigating HRC?

What does that have to do with what we are discussing?

There is a difference between intelligence and evidence.

I can’t see that image - what is it?

They’re going to have to eat their hat over that bullet point about the judges.

Fox and Friends ran a graphic of “President Trump’s Accomplishments”:

• Moving U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
  • Leaving the Iran deal
  • Release of prisoners and summit with Kim Jong Un
  • Rising approval ratings
  • Two judges rebuke Mueller’s investigation
  • Making the economy great again

I thought number five was funny.

No they aren’t. They just don’t give a ■■■■ and you know it, I know it, and the American people know it.

There is never any eating of hats at Fox News. They just move on to the next misrepresentation effortlessly. They are like Mobil 1 on teflon parts that way.

It means that neither of us should take things at face value. It means that you should be able to follow anyone’s logic that reached a logical conclusion.

Lol. Too funny.