COLLUSION DELUSION: Rashida Tlaib Introduces Bill Urging Trump’s Impeachment

Originally published at: COLLUSION DELUSION: Rashida Tlaib Introduces Bill Urging Trump’s Impeachment | Sean Hannity

Recently sworn-in Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib officially introduced legislation this week that urged the impeachment of President Trump; completely ignoring Robert Mueller’s final report that found absolutely “no collusion” between the President and Russian officials.

The resolution urges the House Judiciary Committee to investigate whether the Commander-in-Chief committed “any offenses” that would warrant impeachment proceedings.

The legislation inquires “whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America,” adding “the Committee on the Judiciary or any subcommittee or task force designated by the Committee may, in connection with the inquiry under this resolution, take affidavits and depositions by a member, counsel, or consultant of the Committee, pursuant to notice or subpoena.”

Tlaib made national headlines in January when she vowed to “Impeach the Motherf***er!” just hours after being officially sworn-in as a Member of Congress.

Read the full report at Fox News.

I wonder if Rashida Tlaib is a “Terrorist”?

She enjoys associating with a pro-Hezbollah activist who called Israelis “Zionist terrorists” and believes Israel has no right to exist.

I guess she doesn’t care about Israel’s rights? I guess Democratic Politicians don’t think that Israel should have the right to exist?

I’m just saying she supports anti-semetic conspiracy theories.
If a Republican did it, they would be considered a Racist, and fired, and thrown under
the bus for sure!

Stupid two tier justice system and double standard, where Dem Politicians get away with anything they want, and Republicans are held accountable.

Not really sure why it isn’t equal? Especially when the Democratic Party is suppose to be the Party of Equality supposedly. lol.

Maybe it’s only equality, if it helps them in some way, and their Agenda?
Is there such a thing as Equality for Republicans?

Didn’t you ever read “Animal Farm” ? The Democrats absolutely believe that “some are more equal than others”. And they are convinced that anyone who doesn’t support them are part of the ‘others’.

I’m a Proud Other!!! Of course that does contradict what they’ve supposedly stood for,
for over 60+ years. lol.