College students make professors heads explode

[quote=“SottoVoce, post:20, topic:240106, full:true”]

Whaaat!!! A political tread on a site devoted to politics is your prime example? You should be embarrassed at such a lame reply.
:cowboy_hat_face:

[quote=“altair1013, post:21, topic:240106, full:true”]

Bunch of fine college youths. Drunk and Screaming obscenities about president. They are definitely maga materials.

What a rip off.

Watched the whole thing and didn’t see a single exploding head!

But BIDEN!!!

1 Like

How do you know they were drunk?

Exactly. It’s become the new norm…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

^^^^^^^^^ lib regurgibleating ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

No, you are not correct.

I know:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Sep. 8, 2021
Updated: Sep. 8, 2021 8:52 p.m.

The Latest: Australia state to begin easing out of lockdown

The Latest: Australia state to begin easing out of lockdown (sfgate.com)

Updated 3h ago

NSW records 1,405 new cases as Berejiklian unveils roadmap out of lockdown; Victoria records 324 cases; ACT records 15; Morrison denies Pfizer procurement issues – As it happened

NSW records 1,405 new cases as Berejiklian unveils roadmap out of lockdown; Victoria records 324 cases; ACT records 15; Morrison denies Pfizer procurement issues – As it happened | Australia news | The Guardian

Australia will not see a V-shaped economic recovery after current lockdown: HSBC

Duration: 02:20 1 day ago
Australia will not see a V-shaped economic recovery after current lockdown: HSBC (msn.com)

My state is not in lockdown and has not been for many months. My state government has for the second successive year brought down a surplus budget during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic.

1 Like

The one you have been lauding for a year.

When someone across the pond dictates what’s noteworthy in the US, that’s called irony.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ proof, ignorance is bliss ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :tumbler_glass:

News flash

Trump supporters don’t like the POTUS.

We need a congressional investigation into this abomination.

Allan

College students at a football game? :innocent:

[quote=“altair1013, post:21, topic:240106, full:true”]

Didn’t think the airplane was that high.

My friend and I went to West Virginia vs Louisville in Louisville a few years back and sat in the student section.

It was great education for me and my friend.

Got hear all the slurs about West Virginia in a not so friendly way.

We were Louisville fans that night for sure.

Allan

Yes. How do you know?

Biden is not duly elected but that truth will take time to prove so in the meantime the U.S. is screwed and on the road to ruin……much like Australia!

The post was, situational.