College Admission Scandal

Rich liberals …

Sentence fragments…

Where did you get the idea they are all liberals?

Why do people say stuff that is easily verifiable?

One should always check before posting incorrect information willy nilly.

1 Like

Lori Loughlin ain’t a liberal, and her husband’s a Trump supporting blowhard.

This scandal isn’t about partisan politics.

2 Likes

But but… Hollywood.

1 Like

:rofl:

Binary thinking cracks me up.

I wonder where Samm went.

That’s a statement about her spouse, not about her. It’s possible for people who oppose each other in politics to be happily married, as long as they don’t bring up politics.

The performing arts are typically a very left career field.

Sorry … I have been laughing too hard about the effect those two trigger words had on you liberals, to post. I couldn’t have imagined a better reaction. :wink:

I laughed at your post too.

1 Like

The difference is that you don’t know why it was funny. :wink:

The system is so rigged its not even funny.

There is that one really famous couple which the Wife/Husband both work in politics on different sides

Because no Rich Republican ever gamed the system to get their dumb kids into ivy league school.

You can do better than that. Why don’t you scan through some of the examples above and give it another try. :wink:

You don’t need to be smart everything about them is created by someone else all they have to do is show up and repeat the lines they were told.

I read an article written by a ghost writer who does college work for rich kids once they finish school they are taught how to act what jokes to tell, who to socialize with, how to network, etc.

True, but that’s not what we were talking about being funny.

The Democratic Politicians are doing so well with the Education system, and
yet now they’re going to try and control the college education part also!?

:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes::smirk::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: