Col. West has covid

The entire planet didn’t deserve Fauci’s creation.

Why? He’s just grieving the loss of his wife.

You think this is super rare? Heard about Iceland shutting down Moderna vaccinations because of heart inflammations concerns?

1 Like

Deserves? No.

Suffering predictable consequences for his actions? Absolutely.

1 Like

Imagine calling the multiple brands of vaccine “fauci’s creation” and other people seeing it.

Wasn’t that the answer based on an incorrect premise?

Nahhhhhh…I can’t get by him stating in 2012 that this research was more valuable than the risk of it being accidentally released. Obama having it removed from the US and then Fauci funding it in Wuhan and it gets released, killing over 4 million world wide. Are you oblivious to this?

2 Likes

I’ll admit I thought you were describing the vaccines but now I see you’re instead on something x100 crazier and just going full Alex Jones

1 Like

If only Biden had a plan more than half of them would still be alive.

2 Likes

…and once again, you’re in the rearview mirror of life. Bookmark this exchange so that you can never say, I didn’t tell you so.

Jesse Jackson claimed he was vaccinated…but his wife wasn’t.

Looks like he made it. Parkinsons also.

https://news.yahoo.com/jesse-jackson-released-rehab-hospital-023136163.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucXdhbnQuY29tLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAFqu1Y5x1d8SselDii6dMMU3skBkAHYV-CAKgR3qbHt6sjgQAWxhKSt1hSZm1XSz9sbjEEDH744K-CQIWafP9axx9y0hsLMAOP3xA_BdFLHDwLWuhN7mFikBeVgL9pDBwXeXlDB7XPxodDOCneOHstt6gXxyjKS3uPByMMvuAmDc

Nobody deserves it. But your post does reveal how you think.

1 Like

I simply state what I’m observing.

Colorado Health System Denies Transplants to Unvaccinated Patients

Colorado Health System Denies Transplants to Unvaccinated Patients (webmd.com)

1 Like

They aren’t denying the transplant based on him deserving Covid. Try to focus.

comply or die…try to focus

1 Like

This entire thread is based on the shaming of Covid positives.

It was all fun and games during the 2020 campaign.

What do you have to say now Brandon?

3 Likes

Perhaps you should look into the details of why the hospital denied the transplant.

Is that your takeaway? Hmmm…

Not this one as much as the the Anti Vaxxer one.

Similar intent though…Jesse Jackson balances things out and hopefully West will recover just fine.

I have always liked West BUT, I was not impressed with him running for TX governor fresh out of FL.

It’s weird how you label everything you don’t like ‘lib’.

That hospital system isn’t a political entity.

I don’t blame Biden quite as much as his handlers.

He is clearly not all there at this point.

1 Like