Cohen taped Trump talking about paying off a playboy model

I can help you. Be a man.

Heā€™s all of Americas President.

:us::us::us:.

Nahhh. Once a year maybe, once sheā€™s gotten wasted enough.

But hey if it works for the both of them, why not.

I agree. Campaign money especially.

I donā€™t know, heā€™s pretty disgusting.

Paying for sex makes him a John nonetheless. Irrelevant how high priced the lady might be.

3 Likes

If by ā€œtheyā€ you mean Cohenā€™s legal team, then what ā€œjust dessertsā€ should they get. The recording was theirs to do what they wanted with it.

He paid for discretion, wasted his money because heā€™s a fool. He should have put up billboards.

Itā€™s just sex.

We can edit now my friend.

A beautiful picture of the US President with his wife, daughter and mistress.

2 Likes

Why are you criticizing a contractual relationship between two consenting adults, prude?

I thought you were a conservative.

:rofl::rofl: great job. Trump! Trump! And the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– !

Iā€™m sure you understand more about the law than the Department of Justice, smart guy.

Such a disgusting scumbag pig.

He just canā€™t believe that someone who he has treated like garbage for most of their relationship would turn on him after recognizing finally that there is zero return of loyalty from him? I know it has been said before, but Trump is truly a moron.

I donā€™t know how this ride is going to ultimately end, but itā€™s been real fun so far.

Heā€™s the kind of great deal maker that pays full price for a used car because the salesman told him he seemed like a classy guy.

I wonder if thereā€™s a tape of trump agreeing to pay for an abortion.

It wont matter to true trumplstiltskins. Curious if he speaks as to where the money will come from.

hahahahahaha

1 Like