Cohen Pleadin' The 5th

Everyone knows Trump had sex with Stormy. This is an easy L for Cohen. Stormy and Avenatti did their job: they started the investigation of Cohen. He gains nothing by doing anything else than pleading the 5th here.

This one has a default of what it puts for the synopsis. I’d like to see more, but it’s better than the other forum where nothing showed up.

1 Like

"He was largely targeting former staffers for Hillary Clinton who pleaded the Fifth during the investigation into her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

Trump also called staffers pleading the Fifth “disgraceful” and “a bigger deal than Watergate” at different points during the campaign.

The president, however, pleaded the Fifth during his divorce from his first wife Ivana Trump in 1990 to avoid answering questions about adultery."

Do you think Lerner was guilty of anything

I miss the days when presidents at least TRIED to not be raging hypocrites.

2 Likes

Remember the posters who went on and on about Obama’s bicycle helmet and his gay lover?

I’m really enjoying them defending Trump here each day. And also (what I call) the fake Christians (in my area). I don’t hear then cheering anymore. I hardly even see a Trump bumper sticker these days.

Yes…using her position to go after her political enemies.

Is that similar to Trump trashing Mueller

You must really disapprove of the president, because he’s constantly using his position to go after his political enemies.

Good…it’s what I hired him for.

You seem to think people should roll over for you libs.

dude, you just typed…

ah, never mind.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/new-psychological-research-reveals-really-motivates-trump-voters-not-economic-anxiety/

"A study conducted by University of Pennsylvania political scientist Diana C. Mutz has found that white voters who participated in the 2016 presidential election were more concerned with the growing power of minorities in the U.S. and not “economic anxiety” as the media reported after the election.

1 Like

The left-wing racist feeding off of racism?

Good job.:clap:

i’ve posted that here a thousand times. it’s the ole “America better stay > 51% White” thing.

“Political uprisings are often about downtrodden groups rising up to assert their right to better treatment and more equal life conditions relative to high-status groups,” Mutz wrote. “The 2016 election, in contrast, was an effort by members of already dominant groups to assure their continued dominance and by those in an already powerful and wealthy country to assure its continued dominance.”

i know, right…

“The White Establishment Is Now The Minority” - Bill O’Reilly

You seem to have a team sport view of politics… Do you also think Republicans who are uncomfortable with the apparent disarray and possible unethical behavior from some people in the current administration are easily dismissible as just “libs”?

For a civil suit? Not real familiar with the American judicial system I guess? :thinking:

Wrong thread. This discussion is about Cohen pleading the 5th in a civil suit. FYI

no. I’m not. I have stated many times that I’m just a regular, simple man.

But from your comment (at least, from the non-snarky part) I infer that Cohen is not charged with a crime nor withholding evidence related to a crime?