Cohen admites he made the stormy payment at trumps diection

You know, at this point, if I were you, I’d not say anything. There is a chance – I don’t know how big – that the hole is too big and he’ll be in it. You can keep crossing your fingers, but anyone who isn’t being realistic (and I see Fox isn’t since it isn’t on top of their website) is delusional. Which is what a lot of you guys have been. Time to face reality. At least a little, huh?

1 Like
  1. Any “offense” is an impeachable offense. The definition of “high crimes and misdemeanors” is purely up to Congress.

2. Cohen just plead guilty to campaign finance violations - and stated that he did it at the direction of Trump. That’s conspiracy.

3. If the money was used to further his campaign, it’s “campaign funds”. That’s how the law works - and paying off mistresses to keep them quiet in the middle of an election is furthering his campaign.

1 Like

High crimes and misdemeanors. A non disclosure agreement isn’t either. I have signed one myself.

Nope, but thanks.

We’re getting ready to see what republican politicians and republican voters are made of.

Honor? Integrity?

High crimes and misdemeanors = whatever Congress wants it to mean.

Yeah the only real question is what kind of evidence Cohen has of Trump involving himself in the campaign fraud. There has already been a tape showing Trump had knowledge. There will be receipts for the shell company, signatures, etc.

Folks I believe we will have an impeachment after the Dems take the House and then a trial in the Senate.

This is nonsensical.

Cohen admitted that what he did was at the direction of the President and that it was designed to influence the outcome of an election. That, by definition, is campaign funds, whether or not they’re deposited into a campaign account. Indeed, them not ever appearing in a campaign account is part of the legal problem.

Right…just like you insured us Trump was going down in collusion, then obstructionism.

Face it lib…you’re full of it and desperate trying to make anything stick…anything.

Even if you have to makeup crimes.

We’ve been hiding a lot of things from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Colluded with Russia, brought down by a whore. Made and lost billions. Brought down by $280k.

Amazing thing, karma.

Trump needs to hang on for 153 more days. Can he do it?

1 Like

I still argue that you are going to have a problem with mens rea. There is conspiracy to pay off a hooker. There is no conspiracy for the campaign finance statute that’s Cohen pled to

Obviously (a) you are right about high crimes and misdemeanors (b) that i am not doing this to defend trump but to see what are the realistic legal repercussions are

Yes he can. With the help of the gop

Stay strong! You’ll get through this!

Give it time- there is now a laundry list of charges that could face Trump:

Conspiracy, obstruction, election fraud, bank fraud, tax fraud…

Hey let us know if you need anything. We know you’re pretty upset right now.

I didn’t know it would sting this badly.

Sure thing lib…but keep dreaming.

Cool. 153 days and counting.

We could send you an edible arrangement if that sounds nice.

1 Like