Cohen admites he made the stormy payment at trumps diection

Not only did Trump pay him back, but Cohen made the initial payment at the direction of Trump.

And, as has been previously reported, Cohen said he did it, “for the purposes of influencing the election.”

“All The President’s Con Men”

2 Likes

Why not? The House needs to do their job.

Getting Republican house and senate members to vote for impeachment is more than a tad uphill.

They detest him, but they are aware of what his base will do to them.

Party over country.

This isn’t political. Hang him.

They can go out knowing they did the right thing. The dems would do it if it was Clinton.

And maybe your god Trump surrounded himself with criminals, but he’s done nothing wrong.

Let’s start with your Representative. I’ll let mine know she should vote for impeachment. Are you going to do the same with yours? I have a strong feeling your representative has more of a say in getting the ball rolling than mine.

Maybe. But AFAIK she’s not POTUS and her personal lawyer didn’t just admit to breaking the law at her direction.

Hypotheticals are fun, but reality is the GOP is going to put party over country and give Trump a pass here.

Cohens lawyer:

Capture

There is still room for doubt about who the federal candidate Cohen mentioned in his plea, I mean look at the charging documents…

I mean, there are what, 45 possibilities… gonna need more evidence…

4 Likes

Ouch! Lol!

I know Right!!

Utterly flaccid. Sad.

Do you write professionally?

I like the cut of your jib.

2 Likes

Give them some time to work out some talking points.

It’s been a tough day.

1 Like

Collusion isn’t a crime!
Coordination isn’t a crime!

Witch hunt. Witch hunt.

Someone wake up Giuliani.