Coast guard lieutenant planned to murder democrats and media figures

Link?

(Just in case I might want to donate. :wink: )

Nonsense. He had 15 various firearms and 1000 rounds of ammo. Among my friends and acquaintances, he would be called a piker.

So this guy’s enemy list just happens to be the exact same as Trump’s enemy list, right down to pocohontas?

Seems like a bit of a coincidence.

2 Likes

You guys would be falling all over yourselves saying he probably had justification to feel paranoid and want to take action.

1 Like

In addition, on December 27, 2018, the defendant performed an internet search for
“joe Scarborough” (“Scarborough”), after viewing a headline claiming that Scarborough referred
to the President as “the worst ever.”

Face it, your world-be mass murderer was a Trumpist.

Not surprising, given the hatred Trump embodies.

People really should get away from Fat Donald, as it won’t end well for them, and this is a case in point.

Hasson hates liberals and Democrats.

Since when are liberals and Democrats on Trump’s team?

That doesn’t mean he loves Trump or follows “orders” he got from Trump.

Trump has never issued orders to kill liberals and Democrats - just to oppose their idiot political ideas. Millions of Americans oppose them every day - doesn’t make them Nihilistic nuts.

M

1 Like

No, you face it.

Scarborough identified himself as a liberal with what he said.

Not everyone who hates liberals is a Trumpist.

More importantly, Trump has never called on anyone to act this way, so how can this nut be a follower of Trump’s wishes?

M

Trump has labeled them enemies of the people. This guy took the logical extrapolation from such a proclamation.

I’m using the evidence that was collected and it clearly shows Hasson was a Trump-loving wanna-be mass murderer.

While Fat Donald calls people “enemy of the people (wink wink)”, you are correct he has not called for attacking the enemies he has “identified”.

Good advice is to back away from the Trumpism; it’s not going to end well for adherents.

2 Likes

Saying Fat Donald is the worst president ever makes on a “liberal”?

Objective evidence supports the fact that Fat Donald is very near the worst president ever.

To say so makes on a realist.

I agree with him that the NYT as they currently operate are the enemies of the people, and for the reason I stated already.

Yet neither I nor Trump has called for anyone to kill people at the NYT. If you want to say we cannot voice a very negative opinion of someone or something because some nut might decide to act on it, then you better tell CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post and the NYT to shut the ■■■■ up with all the dangerous negative opinions of the President, before some nut decides to kill him.

M

No.

NOT ONCE is there yet evidence that he has said a single thing in support of Trump or claimed he was called to action by Trump.

A wanna-be mass murderer? Sure, that seems to be the case, but to then tie it to Trump is a bridge too far.

You don’t have to be a Trump supporter to hate liberals and Democrats - especially if you are and have always been a white supremacist, which this guy has been for a very, very long time - Long before Donald Trump was anything but a New York billionaire with a beautiful and talented wife.

But even if we assume Hasson was a Trump supporter, that doesn’t mean squat, anyway.

The nut who shot up the Republican ball game WAS UNDOUBTEDLY a Bernie Sanders supporter. There’s tons of evidence of that, including his own words. Yet, no one tried to claim that because of that Bernie Sanders was responsible for what he did.

He was responsible for what he did.

M

That’s absolutely untrue.

It’s at least as good as the word of Rosenstein and McCabe.

Who benefits from destroying trust in federal law enforcement?

1 Like

Anyone who did would be wrong.

Name the person who did - especially in the press.

M

When federal law enforcement becomes like a third-world country secret police force with its own political agenda it DESERVES no respect or trust.

IN fact, until it is exposed it will only abuse its power more.

M

1 Like

Glad they caught him.

Drug addiction is a health issue.

How about the nuts on the crazy side of the 2a that say you need to be armed to the hilt because the gobermit is coming after you.

“What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”

• Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

What a nut!