CNN SUES: CNN Files Lawsuit Against President Trump Over Acosta’s Press Pass | Sean Hannity

Trump will win, as he is in the right. Acosta in the wrong, very rude, taking up valuable time, no one wants to listen to such. Boring. Media is not reporting truth, but is judgemental w/Mika saying words like souless, being ugly…Well Missy that gets you nowhere fast, and frankly you call others what you are, with no just cause.

This would be a non-issue if we had a president who didn’t lie every time he speaks/tweets, wasn’t afraid to answer the tough questions that challenge his policies and had thicker skin to take criticism.

The age of Trump is nothing more than an age of falsehoods, misinformation, projection and bitchassness.

For the record Acosta is douchey individual who actually probably deserves to have his creds pulled, but it sets a very bad precedent.

You know, my eyesight might not be what it was but, I don’t remember CNN or Jim Acosta being mentioned anywhere in the Constitution. In fact, there is no Constitutional requirement for the President or Whitehouse to have press conferences at all. Wouldn’t the rest of the media be SO happy with CNN and Acosta if the President decided on no more press briefings, instead just going directly to the people? After all, FDR did it with his fireside chats.

I dont know if any of you remember the Movie, but I think it would be appropriate for the Press People to initiate a CODE RED on Acostoads face.