CNN settles with Sandman

That’s what he sued for ; amount he settled for isn’t disclosed.

Save some for flynn, and trump when he’s out of office in 2025.

And carter page. That dude should be filthy rich when all is said and done.

1 Like

Ah…I see. Just caught the headlines.

He still has six more outlets to sue , he says on Twitter.

Talk about being at the right place at the right time ! All he did is smirk at some kooky old man and now he’s set for life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Kid was scared to death…thus the smirk.

Doesn’t look too scared to me.

Yeah he did…take a close look. He was hiding his fears behind it.

That smirk is going to make him millions! What a country!

What’s really interesting about this and the lesson for all is how intuition can fail. Years of experience with people and consumption of TV and movies combine inside your brain to say “That expression on that kid’s face” equals creep. Like he’s definitely got roofies in one pocket and a list of his friends’ girlfriends in the other.

If you read Blackwell’s “Blink,” there’s a great bit in there on people rating professors’ quality by just watching them on mute, and the ratings from the viewers sync up very closely with actual student ratings taught by the professors.

But intuitions can also deceive.

Bob is an introverted book lover with glasses. Is Bob more likely to be in sales or a librarian?

Answer? Sales. There are hundreds of times more salespeople in the world than librarians. Intuition can play tricks!

1 Like

Yup, I’ve read Blink sometime ago. Don’t exactly remember that tidbit but I get it.

In this case, I think media was extremely irresponsible jumping on a viral story without doing proper scrutiny. White kid in a MAGA hat smirking at a native American ? GET HIM !!!

News networks shouldn’t be in the hot take business.

Smirk wouldn’t have made him a penny had the lib media not done all they could to destroy the kid.

5 Likes

Fo sho.

Oopsies!!!

Good example of media doing what it does best (convincing viewers they’re better than the “other”)

Fantastic news! I hope he does well with the rest of his life.

3 Likes

I hope he uses some of the money to erect a statue of himself

1 Like

I would presume he would be making a very significant donation to St Vinnies or similar.

I wish my last name was Sandmann. That is cool as ■■■■■

Enter Sandmann.

1 Like

I’d bet he’s getting little it no
Money

You wish that was the case anyway. lol

2 Likes

lol He gets a win and narrative switches to he didn’t get very much money. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy:

1 Like