CNN, MSNBC continue the blackout on republican statements

Right now, there is a republican congressional news conference regarding Afghanistan. CNN is on commercial and MSNBC is covering the swearing in of the N.Y. governor. The blackout of news with these networks continues. So when does a major congressional presser not qualify as news? Covering national politics is literally their only job. Say what you will about FOX, but they don’t blackout the news conferences of democrats. Especially during a time of national crises.

This is why your news sources suck. They censor most news the DNC disapproves of. And their ratings reflect their suckiness.

3 Likes

Remind me again who is forcing you to watch anything? Is is this just a stream of consciousness?

1 Like

Mainstream media outlets are biased. There, I said it.

Choosing to run stories other than what your interested in…is a black out?

I like ridiculing your crappy “news” sources who ignore non DNC approved news. I’m reminding you of that.
:blush:

Wrong thread.

No. Choosing only DNC approved news is. Did I mention that this was a congressional news conference? Did I mention their ratings suck because DNC news is also boring news?

1 Like

Their only job is to broadcast content that makes them money.

2 Likes

Yes they are. But FOX doesn’t suppress stories or voices of opposition. Which is one reason they crush the other two.

There, I said it.

1 Like

You’re the one who turned on CNN. :laughing:

Yes they do.

Is it? So we should never hear about Desantis and Abbot on Cnn again without you complaining about it.

So when I Google “Republican News Conference” I get two hits: MSNBC (listening as I type this), and C-Span.

Ergo, OAN, Fox, et al are also in on this alleged black out of yours.

2 Likes

Oh no!!! He knows I channel surf. Devastating! How shall I recover!
:joy:

Im not the one who felt the urgent need to make a thread about this subject after watching CNN. :laughing:

MSNBC was covering the swearing in of the N.Y. governor. I saw it with my own beady little eyes.

But believe as you wish.
:blush:

1 Like

Congratulations. Now what?
:man_shrugging:

You tell me, it’s your thread/topic.

I already did. But since you asked. Here it is again.

Right now, there is a republican congressional news conference regarding Afghanistan. CNN is on commercial and MSNBC is covering the swearing in of the N.Y. governor. The blackout of news with these networks continues. So when does a major congressional presser not qualify as news? Covering national politics is literally their only job. Say what you will about FOX, but they don’t blackout the news conferences of democrats. Especially during a time of national crises.

This is why your news sources suck. They censor most news the DNC disapproves of. And their ratings reflect their suckiness.

What if… and hear me out… what if those networks know that their audience doesn’t want to listen to Republicans talks about Afghanistan?

2 Likes