CNN anchor hits Trump: He didn't go to Vietnam 'until he was in his 70s' with 'Secret Service protection'

Maybe you’re relying on faulty filters.

Any untrue statement is dishonest.

I know that doesn’t fit with the Trump world view, but it’s always been the case.

No there aren’t.

There are pretend attempts to do so that end up being not so veiled attacks at “The Establishment” for resisting Trump by not cutting spending.

I personally hate seeing dozens of nested replies, getting longer and longer, only to add a few words or sentences as a reply to all of that.

I reply to the words I want to reply to.

We all have our druthers. And we choose the style we prefer to see.

So call it out all you want. Consider it disingenuous if you want.

Shrug.

Maybe someone can link us to a deficit thread created by a trump supporter. Theres so many it should be simple

For example?

You are both wrong. Sorry.

While he gave himself, his kids and Jeff Bezos a massive tax cut.

I created multiple national debt threads while Obama was president. I wonder if there are any republicans here that can say the same thing during the Trump administration.

4 Likes

Party_free clearly articulated what he did and it isn’t whataboutism.

Like him, I don’t care that Trump golfed or Obama golfed. I find it humorous that the same people who decried Obama’s golfing are totally fine with Trump golfing.

That isn’t whataboutism.

4 Likes

Be prepared to get accused of apron tugging.

1 Like

PF knows I’m referring to another thread. I’m calling him to task for complaining about someone whataboutism here.

You’re picking a bad cart to hop onto.

Guilty conscience?

No-simply providing Borgia with some situational awareness.

1 Like

You haven’t provided any examples of me engaging in whataboutism-nay, you have REFUSED to provide examples of it. You insist we all believe it based on nothing but your recollection.

I provided an example of what I believe it to be, and how I view that situation.

You have provided nothing other than your feelings and poor recollection.

1 Like

I can only judge by what I read here so if there is some sort of behind the scenes context I’ll let you two settle it.

No, just this once.

Totes

1 Like

Conan is a “conservative”.

Use his name in a filter, along with the word “deficit”.

Make it easy, search for titles.

Would be curious how many results would pop up. I have a guess.

2 Likes

And that’s all this is about.

There is none. Just Guv claiming apparently I engage in “whataboutism” frequently enough that he remembers it, and that he calls me on it…but we’re supposed to take his word for it, because it’s not his job to prove the assertions he’s making.

That’s literally all there is to it.