CNN anchor hits Trump: He didn't go to Vietnam 'until he was in his 70s' with 'Secret Service protection'

Thank you for this well thought out and very sensitive to the issue response and…I couldn’t agree more. I believe this mandatory service would both strengthen and provide structure to a generation that is having a hard time finding it.

It sounds like you’re saying that was the meaning of your post. It looks as though we were on the same page but sorry…I obviously hadn’t had enough coffee yet when I read it.

He was sent there because of his bad grades?

No. He was sent there because he was an officer in the US military because he went to the academy.

Has she?

Never.

Well done! However it’s only a fallacy if you use it incorrectly.

Valid criticism.

1 Like

Meh…its just being lazy. Thats about it. Lazy and just trying to control things…

Instead of backing up your claims you would rather argue about aprons…

Well i suggest you go to a cooking forum then.

4 Likes

Same here. This is when people like Spiro Agnew tried to fire up what he called the “Silent Majority”…which, of course, later gave the idea of the “Moral Majority” to the CRCs.

Then by your logic, you shouldnt talk about internment camps eh? One can study a subject they have not experienced and gain an understanding of it without direct experience. Its understandable when people talk out of their ass with no experience or research though.

1 Like

Spoken like a cult member who has no idea who supports our vets and who does not.

1 Like

I have actually been interred.

And was an Instructor for training that came out, at least in part, of his experiences. Granted, not the same thing as Mr. McCain, but as close as I could get.

But you go!

Erh im not the one saying that you cant speak on a subject unless you’ve experienced it yourself and im not in favor of civilian internment camps so it doesnt really apply. I’d like to hear more about that experience another time.

I can almost hear “ballad of the green berets” playing in the background.

I’m a military vet and I would appreciate it if you could show what donnie has done for us. Whatever it is, it’s obviously as tiny as his hands.

1 Like

Hey, look at the bright side guys. No longer will republicans care if anyone trashes POWs.

Wait. That’s not a good thing.

I agree with this.

Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean it’s valuable, you and Ana are expertise killers.

My opinion on the global economy for example. No value whatsoever.

I don’t think he ever did that. It was done on his behalf.