CNN anchor hits Trump: He didn't go to Vietnam 'until he was in his 70s' with 'Secret Service protection'

If you are going to ask for examples then there is no point in having the discussion…

Correct. I don’t bow to lib demands.

And you know where I’ve already taken you to task. Last one was as recent as yesterday.

Be patient. It will happen again.

Good cover. I can recall numerous times people hypocritically call out others here for things in which they zero experience. I’m still glad you shed light on the practice, though.

No one demanded anything. As a matter of fact I asked very politely:

I also predicted you would refuse to back up an accusation you made. And that prediction turned out to be correct. As usual.

If I had committed “whataboutism” yesterday, and you “took me to task for it” should be easy for you to give us a link to the post. It would be the PERFECT opportunity to make me look bad in front of everyone, and you could prove yourself correct.

But we both know why that won’t happen. Go tug on someone else’s apron.

2 Likes

You made that up too.

Or your filter defines “polite” very oddly.

Very easy. But I don’t bow to lib demands.

And I’ll repeat: Because you keep making up things, I simply cannot entertain your questions. All I can do now is remind you that I have no basis on which to expect anything but disingenuous participation from you.

I literally just cited the part of the post where I politely requested. You must have missed it. Here it is again:

There’s no demand in that post. There’s a polite request. Is using “please” no longer considered polite? Which part of that post contains the “demand” you accuse me of?

If it were that easy, you’d have done it.

Translation: “I know I can’t back up my assertion, so I’ll double down in pretending you did the thing because it’s the only way I can save face.”

Trump has taught his followers well!

The really amazing part is we’ve now spent all these posts clogging up this nice thread, where many of us were having an earnest discussion, because you want to make this all about me. I’m flattered when you and others do this, but I’m not the topic of this thread.

If you had something to add other than trying to make this thread about me, we’d all love to see it I’m sure-but if you’re going to keep making this about me, then this thread is the wrong place to do it.

1 Like

See how polite you are?

Oh, but among a plethora of vitriolic posts you made one 2-word sentence (buried in a post that was itself vitriolic), and I’m supposed to pretend you asked politely. :roll_eyes:

Not only do you make up too much stuff to take you seriously, your posting is nasty in the process. All you’re going to get out of me is continued focus on that.

Now ask me for something again, and pretend that I can’t back up anything. (That would be a fabrication too, BTW, because you know fully well why I won’t. Not can’t.)

As my dad use to say to my youngest brother “That’s just a bunch of noise”.

:sunglasses:

I didn’t say that was polite. I said I made a prior REQUEST, not demand, politely. And that’s true.

I did. It’s right there for all to see.

More and more and more and more and more personal attacks. It’s getting a bit boring. You can’t address the topic, or what I say, so you address me. If you’d like to add to this topic, which is not me, we’d all love to see it.

It’s not a fabrication. You can’t, which is why you aren’t.

Did you have more personal attacks to lob? Can we get back to the topic of the thread yet, or did you want to talk about me some more?

Anyway, I will no longer participate in the detraction of this thread. Feel free to lob some more personal attacks at me. I will no longer entertain them.

1 Like

Cool!

And your walls of text don’t change the fact that I have no basis on which to expect anything but disingenuous participation from you.

See? You made that up! (And you know it.)

vs. hypocrisy

This is what “journalism” at CNN has become. Cheap shots against Trump.

McCain was a backstabber who helped spread a DNC opposition research dossier to the media…something that he had no basis for knowing whether anything in it was true or false. He had lost his way since the 70’s. No matter what you do you don’t get a pass your whole life.

And Dem types have no basis for pretending outrage against Trump now when they smeared McCain in 2008 more than Trump ever did.

No it isnt. Lol thats :joy:

Question for you, in your opinion, was McCain a war hero?

Yes. And that had nothing to do with his sneaky back stabbing in later years. It just doesn’t work “I’m a war hero and now I get a free ethics ride the rest of my life”.

Attacking his service record has nothing to do with his “sneaky back stabbing” or whatever the walking disgrace in the White House is whining about.

Whataboutism IS hypocrisy, as I explained earlier in the thread.

Thanks. I didn’t really think so, but I’m glad you do.

Of course it is.