Clowning Around and Screaming Silly At the Confirmation

Of course just as you condoned “you lie.” You agreed with the sentiment

Oh crap…I meant condemn.

No worries happens to all of us. Regardless, you have no problem with lack of decorum. I have no problem with this. I have a problem with it but for completely different reasons… because it is meaningless. He will be the next SCOTUS and posturing and protesting isn’t going to change that other than for the sake of getting that vote.

But who am i to stop them in an election year

Dems are encouraging it.

So you admit acting like bunch of wild monkeys is a vote gathering mechanism?

Because that’s what you’re saying…right?

The GOP has a majority. Duh?

Next time people should come and out vote in an election year if they want their own SCOTUS nominee.

So…because of that you can’t be civilized?

I am not getting into what’s civilized or uncivilized, neither one of us will win that debate.

They did.

But the rural folks turned their back on elitist coastal snobs and their enclaves.

They didn’t. Fewer people showed up in 2016 than in 2008 but regardless like I said if you want a scotus nominee or an up and down vote for one - go and vote.

Kind of funny people are talking about civility while cheering for townhall protest over Obama care

Yes, when it comes to respect, nobody beats Conan.

2 Likes

What lies?

2008 129 million 430 thousand turned out

2012 126 million 840 thousand turned out

2016 129 million 790 thousand turned out.

Plus or minus.

And to think Obama was historic.

I heard somebody scream that they weren’t Democrat from the protestors this morning. LOL

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/04/texas_doctor_i_saw_people_handing_out_cash_to_protesters_in_the_line_for_kavanaugh_hearing.html

i’m thinking they should get Alex Jones and Donald Trump to go down there and show them some manners.

Idiots acting like idiots because the other idiots started it.

That about sums it up.

1 Like

Typical lib logic.

You want two words to justify dozens of people so out of order that they get arrested.

I fear this is just the tip of lib unhingement. Cheer it on, man!

I don’t think it’s a productive way of showing opposition but what do I know. The gop stole a Supreme Court seat then whines about civility as they ram their justice through confirmation.