CLINTON RETURNS: Hillary Says 2016 Election Was ‘Like Losing to a Corrupt Human Tornado’

Originally published at: CLINTON RETURNS: Hillary Says 2016 Election Was ‘Like Losing to a Corrupt Human Tornado’ | Sean Hannity

Hillary Clinton re-emerged on television this week to comment on the Democrats’ latest push to impeach President Trump; saying her 2016 election defeat to Donald Trump was like “losing to a corrupt, human tornado.”

“It was like applying for a job and getting 66 million letters of recommendation and losing to a corrupt, human tornado,” said Clinton.

Coming up this #SundayMorning

"It was like…losing to a corrupt human tornado."

Jane Pauley catches up with former First Lady Hillary Clinton and former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton about the book they co-authored, "The Book of Gutsy Women" https://t.co/pnSCfkDZAR pic.twitter.com/C1vSWQPabl

— CBS Sunday Morning 🌞 (@CBSSunday) September 26, 2019

Hillary’s comments come days after she publicly called for Trump’s removal on social media.

“The president of the United States has betrayed our country. That’s not a political statement—it’s a harsh reality, and we must act. He is a clear and present danger to the things that keep us strong and free. I support impeachment,” posted Clinton on social media.

The president of the United States has betrayed our country.

That’s not a political statement—it’s a harsh reality, and we must act.

He is a clear and present danger to the things that keep us strong and free.

I support impeachment.

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 25, 2019

The White House released the entire transcript of the President’s private phone conversation with the leader of Ukraine Wednesday; ending days of speculation as more Democrats call for his impeachment.

“Congratulations on a great victory. We all watched from the United States and you did a terrific job. The way you came from behind, -somebody who wasn’t given much of a chance, and you ended up winning easily. It’s a fantastic achievement. Congratulations,” Trump said at the beginning of the conversation.

“You are absolutely right Mr. President. We did win big and we worked hard for _his. We worked a lot but I would like to confess to you that I had an opportunity to learn from you. We used quite a few of your skills· and knowledge and were able to use it as an example for our elections, it is true that these were unique elections,” said Ukrainian President Zelensky.

“The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me,” Trump added.

Read the full transcript here.