CLINTON INSIDER: ‘Hillary is Never Going to be on a Ballot Again’

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/clinton-insider-hilly-is-never-going-to-be-on-a-ballot-again/

Longtime Clinton insider and prominent Democrat Terry McAuliffe threw cold-water on Hillary’s recent comments that stoked speculation of a potential third run; saying the former Secretary of State will “never” appear on the ballot again.

McAuliffe was speaking during a recent interview Monday when he was asked to comment on Clinton’s suggestion she may consider a run for the White House after the 2018 midterm elections.

“It’s hard for Hillary. She got three million more votes than Donald Trump did in the last presidential election. But I feel confident in saying I think Hillary is never going to be on the ballot again, I think she is done running for elected office. She’s going to be out helping candidates. But I feel very confident in saying she’s not going to run for president,” said McAuliffe.

Clinton raised eyebrows Friday while speaking at an event in New York City; saying she “wants to be President” and would consider a potential third-run for the Oval Office after the high-stakes 2018 midterm elections.

Read the full story here.