Clinton Global Initiative open for Business (pay to play) Again

Biden isn’t Truman.

The fake news and libs turn a blind eye to what is really going on with those dem pols. :roll_eyes:

Yet Republicans are perfectly fine with Trump “raising” $495 million to supposedly find election fraud. Where did all the money go?

Cyber ninjas ain’t cheap.

In the minds of those on the Left, that’s the truest and most noble form of Capitalism.

2 Likes

Short answer the trial bar and consultants.

1 Like

Hey…I just agree with the Republicans in the Senate that said Russia interfered with our elections. Do you deny that fact? No collusion, or delusion…just simply screwing with our and other western elections. That is, what they do…especially with a former KGB agent in charge.

But, you keep those fingers firmly glued to your eyes and ears.

What sweet deals did Hillary get while in office? How much did she make off of them?

Keep in mind, I was referring to the sweet after office deals the Clintons were able to put together that made them wealthy.

Also, Pols from both parties do quite well after being in office…that is not limited to Democrats.

Evidence? Or more dreaming?

What specifically are you rambling about?

Damn…gullibility has become a common trait among cons.

I listened to your distorted bull feces for years that constantly regurgibleated what you were fed. Don’t try to rewrite history. You swallowed all of it hook, line and sinker and were duped and it’s actually a good display of your discernment of life itself. You lose. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Trump wasn’t into influence selling (and our friends know it). Wish i could say the same about the Clintons and Bidens.

Those guys don’t even try to hide it much. They know the Fake News will not cover it anyway.

Believe what you feel you need to believe.
I will stick to the world with the blue sky.

Surely you don’t have a problem with presidential candidates with large egos, do you?

Look what they did for Haiti.

"For instance, Bill Clinton had proudly announced that the Clinton Foundation would be funding the “construction of emergency storm shelters in Léogâne.” But an investigation of the shelters that the Foundation had actually built found that they were “shoddy and dangerous” and full of toxic mold. The Nation discovered, among other things, that the temperature in the shelters reached over 100 degrees, causing children to experience headaches and eye irritations (which may have been compounded by the mold), and that the trailers showed high levels of carcinogenic formaldehyde, linked to asthma and other lung diseases. The Clinton Foundation had subcontracted the building of the shelters to Clayton Homes, a firm that had already been sued in the United States by the Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) for “having provided formaldehyde-laced trailers to Hurricane Katrina victims.” (Clayton Homes was owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, and Buffett had been a longstanding major donor to the Clinton Foundation.)

"Clinton projects “have primarily benefited wealthy foreigners and the island’s ruling elite, who needed little help to begin with.” For example, “the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund invested more than $2 million in the Royal Oasis Hotel, where a sleek suite with hardwood floors costs more than $200 a night and the shops sell $150 designer purses and $120 men’s dress shirts.”

Instead of bribery of course. :roll_eyes: