Climate Control Rant. Thoughts?

You’re optional should have all of the above.:grin:

Anyway.

I never send to or try to communicate with those of the television world but thought you may enjoy a post I normally don’t express outwardly.

Love the show outside the repetition of lines. Understand though :upside_down_face:

It’s a world problem. Too many people living too long and many more coming. Nothing I can do to change it. We’ll make great pets…

Humans don’t make good pets. They’re not easy to train, they stink, they’re selfish and they ■■■■ all over.

My climate is under control. 73 degrees of constant temperature. :+1::grin:

Is that record snow already?

ET Sept. 29, 2019

" Snow was piling up across parts of California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Nevada and Utah. The National Weather Service, calling the storm “historic,” said temperatures in some areas would drop as much as 30 degrees below normal.

“Many daily record low maximum temperature records are possible through Monday, especially across the Northern Great Basin, Rockies and Northern California,” the weather service said.

“An unprecedented winter storm (is) throwing our state a surprise in September,” said Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, who declared a winter storm emergency in his state."

No, there only a few billion people, but there’s trillions of termites. They are causing all the problems…lol!