Climate Activists Setting themselves on Fire dying for a Hoax

The left has a lot of economic disaster on it’s hands, along with many murders, rivers of blood, now some of the useful idiots are dying for the insane faux “climate crisis”

1 Like

What a jerk, setting off all those greenhouse gases like that. Some environmentalist! :rofl:

6 Likes

He should have composted himself.

5 Likes

Tell me more about these “rivers of blood”.

Ha! That’s a good one! :+1:

1 Like

I’ve never understood this type of thing.

and they say the left is mentally ill….

2 Likes

destroying (or attempting to) art masterpieces just doesnt cut it i guess

1 Like

That kid should have practiced his stunt. He looked scared there for a minute.

I hope he and people like him get the mental health care they are clearly in need of.

It’s not a cult.
Really it’s not a cult.

2 Likes

this

8 Likes

That’s what really infuriates me… telling me I need to live a certain way and change my way of life because of someone who lives on the 47th floor of some high rise with nary a tree in sight.

5 Likes

Well at least the morons had the decency to light themselves on fire in protest instead of someone else, or someone else’s property. That’s the typical leftie way, make others pay for their moral convictions.

Good for them, I hope we all learned a lesson!

It wouldn’t change your mind to point it all out.

To point out rivers of blood? Try me.

Speaking as someone who occasionally goes overboard, let a guy have some literary flourish🙂

1 Like

These people are odd they literally care more for the planet than their fellow man. There is a ■■■■■■ up article from the Huffington post and other places on how a small nuclear winter would save the planet, yet it will kill most everyone but hey priorities.

It’s only at the end of the article they conclude it might not be such a good idea, other articles I could post from these freaks go full out we need a nuclear war to cool the planet.

3 Likes

It won’t save anything, it will kill millions

The death toll of leftist ideology is around 250 million and counting.

holy ozone holes, Batman

1 Like