Citizens of NYC are fighting back

I thought you were black Cherokee.

Were they chased by men with guns in a pickup truck? Oh wait…

Does assaulting the NYPD Chief of Police count as “fighting back” too NYPD Chief Terry Monahan among injured in New York City protests; dozens arrested - ABC7 New York

I have no idea what you are talking about?

The cop ate that ass whooping graciously.

My great grandfather was, they didn’t ask.

Were you on the way to Wallyworld?

2 Likes

I’m not surprised.

Cool story. You should have stopped, assessed and decided. Your own decisions led to getting bombarded with bricks and bottles. Thank God you guys weren’t shot to death in the street.

1 Like

It would be nice if one team of U.S. Federal Marshals went after the demons and then, while they’re being distracted, another team of U.S. Federal Marshals can be collecting evidence.

I did catch this on FOX news. Appreantly few cops got bloody on Brooklyn bridge by what might be Antifa. One of guys was Monahan…who kneels to protesters. Kind of hard to feel sorry for him.

Monahan was one of the NYPD members lauded for taking a knee with protesters during a demonstration in the city on June 1.

NYPD should all quit for three days. People of New York should learn a valuable lesson.

But don’t you dare paint over BLM painting.

I was literally about to post a similar link about this.

He deserved every bit of it. Only a moron would want to be a cop there. Mess with the bull, get the horns.

The Chief genuflected before the mob. The mob doesn’t care about what sympathy to “the cause” he may have, he was assaulted by the people he knows best; criminals. Monahan should focus on his PD and his officers and leave the politics to the oaf Dumblasio. And even with all his posturing and bowing, the mob if given the opportunity would rip DiBlasio’s lungs out.

I was six at the time of the first trip, ten or so the last time.

My uncle was an idiot for putting us in that situation.

Well, it’s what he gets for joining the protesters. When you empower them instead of cracking down on violations this is the logical result.

Eh? They were in full riot gear he wasn’t going to be injured.

Record numbers of cops are putting in for retirement:

"The NYPD said Wednesday that 179 cops filed for retirement between June 29 and Monday, an astounding 411 percent increase over the 35 who filed during the same period in 2019.

The astonishing rush for the door came as 503 cops filed for retirement between May 25 — the day George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis, sparking anti-cop protests around the country — and July 3, the NYPD said."

Who the hell would want to be a cop or have business in any of these Democrat controlled inner cities?

2 Likes

If this goes up much longer with governors and mayors in major cities essentially ordering their police and guard units to stand down or retreat we’ll find out.

I’m still at a loss as to why anyone would want to be a cop in what amounts to a zoo without an enclosure. There’s probably a few brain cells for every 10 people that live there.