Citizens Defending Police

And one a month old. No need for thoughts there, no good guys hurt.

Thanks for stopping by.

This is lovely… :joy::rofl:

Speedy recovery officer!

1 Like

Indeed. I’m a giver.

Good news is he was released after a week in the hospital. I don’t see where he has returned to duty, but I’m hopeful.

His assailant
images (1)

You can’t save this thread. But I recognize the effort. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

It’s just for me.

Then PM it to yourself. Print the article and put it on your wall.

Anything but this :rofl:

2 Likes

Another one. This time Florida

No thanks. Have a nice night.

Tulsa. This one could have been bad. Unusual in that it was a woman perpetrator.

4 months ago. I remember it well.

2016 in Austin

Last month, a drunken man attacked a deputy sheriff near Austin, Texas. As the deputy relates what happened, “I remember thinking ‘stay in the fight. Just keep fighting, keep fighting. Do whatever you can do, just stay alive you need to go home.’” The deputy ended up having his gun taken away from him. Fortunately, a concealed handgun permit holder pointed his gun at the attacker and ordered him to “freeze!” “I’m alive today because of [the permit holder],” said the deputy. “There are no words to explain it. He’s such an outstanding citizen.”

Couple of good ones there.

3yj4hm

Lol. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is sad. I hope the 5 officers that survived have a speedy recovery.

Divert! Divert!

“Great OP”.

2 Likes

I know you couldn’t care less, but I don’t think these examples should be ignored. Lives can be and are saved by lawful carriers. It is a fact.

Thanks, but I’m all right.

Lol changing the title, that’s so…gruely.

1 Like

As do I.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texasmonthly.com/articles/stephen-willeford-sutherland-springs-mass-murder/amp/

Update on the citizen from Sutherland Springs.